Chapter 10

.
.
.

Rimuru Pov:

Orge 1: "We accept your offer from last night."

The leading orge said with all the others on one knee in front of me.

"Fumu, great choice." , "Thank you for accepting my offer."

Orge 1: "No, we should be the one thanking you. After all, the natural law of this world is that the weak follow the strong."

Well... I'm not really strong...

"Fumu," "Well then, as proof and as a symbol that all of you had become my subordinates, I shall give you names."

Sheesh, I sound cool and majestic.

Pink Orge: "But... naming individuals are very danger-"

Red Orge: "We accept."

Pink Orge: "Onii-sama!"

Red Orge: "I know you feel it too." He said as he gazed his sight to his sister.

?

Feel what ? Well, whatever. I'm sure it's just one of their orge stuff.

"Well, I won't take more of your time. Starting from the left to the right, Kurobe, Hakuro, Souei, Benimaru, Shuna, and then Shion."

(Guh~k!)

I felt as if my energy was draining, me, as a slime, feeling a sense of drowsiness.

(Ah...

I don't like this feeling at all....)

I, of course, managed to somehow stay awake and stand on my two feet.

(But...

These 6 orges already fell asleep...

...

Heh)

I thought, my ego raising up.

Ugh... I can't stay awake...

Hah...

I then followed my feelings and let my drowsiness embrace me.

.
.
.

ugh...

mmh~ ...

(huh... what a familiar feeling of weight above my head...

ahh... so soft...

...

SOFT!?) , I adjusted my magic sense so I can see what is above me to see if it is what I think it is, and there...

I saw heaven

Velzard-san's breasts...

Fumu, this feeling never gets old, and neither will I get used to them at all.

Velzard: "Hmm~? Ara, you're awake already. Good morning."

She said with a soft smile.

Ahh~, this is paradise, I'm sure of it! Try and change my mind. There's no other feeling greater than this.... hmm~ what an enchanting voice...

"Good morning to you too, Velzard-san."

I also said in a rather excited tone. Of course, she smiled again, this time, in a relieved manner.

(I'm falling in love... no, I fell in love. No, wait, I'm in love!)

Her grip, seemingly tightening as time passed, her arms also starting to seemingly embrace my slime body. Of course, I just decided to enjoy her embrace. It's not every day that you get to feel something like this, after all!

Well, at least for you. I get to feel this whenever. Fumu, that's right, I can get to feel this whenever!

(Behold, for this great me has felt, is feeling, and will feel paradise whenever I want! Kukuku... Ha, ha, ha! Hahahahahaha!)

After a while of me just evilly laughing internally to myself, Rigurd, as always, entered the tent we were in.

Rigurd: "Ah! Rimuru-sama! You have awoken. I shall go and call the others."

He bowed and then left us alone again.

(Tch... no offence, Rigurd, but you really ruined a beautiful moment just now.)

Velz-san doesn't seem to mind... of course, she won't. She's always cool anyway.

.
.
.

Velzard: (Tsk, damned mere goblin! Daring to interrupt my good moment with my Rimu-kun...)

Well, that's a different perspective. Moving on!

After a while, the evolved orges came. One by one, as they came in and knelt.

(Huh, well, that's weird. Where's the big guy... if I remember correctly, there should be 6 of them.)

Pink-haired orge: "Ah, Rimuru-sama. It's great to see you well."

She said as she put her hand, her sleeve covering it, close to her mouth as she smiled.

Red-haired orge: "Hm! Truly."

The orge said with a charming soft/relieved smile accompanied with a short sigh right after.

(Tsk, pretty guy.)

"Well, as you guys can see, I'm fine," "Thank you for your concerns."

All orges bowed their heads,

"Ahh, by the way... there were six of you, correct? Or am I mistaken...?", he asked while glancing at all the orges.

Red orge: "Ah... well, Rimuru-sama, he is-" , before he can finish his sentence, another orge entered the tent.

Black orge: "I heard that Rimuru-sama has awakened!" He said in an excited and rushed tone.

Red orge: "Speaking of..." He coughed, "Rimuru-sama was looking for you. Perfect timing, Kurobe."

Kurobe: "Ah, is that so?" He chuckled, "I'm glad to see you fine, Rimuru-sama"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*spawns* yo, I'm alive-🥲

*cough* anyways, server link: https://discord

*cough* anyways, server link: https://discord.com/invite/XFHrE4z7Pc (It's also on my bio and is a new one)