Chapter 12

In the deep forest, on a broad daylight. A faint shadow can be noticed, running, leaping and jumping. May it be leaping from tree to reach another tree, jumping from rock to rock, avoiding branches, even just crisp leaves or small twigs. It ran and ran across the forest. Soon, it reached a small clearing hidden across the thick trees. After seeing this did the shadow passed through it and calmed the tension around its body.

In front of it, a group of humanoid mosters were holding various weapons with a solemn expressions on their faces. Some had one or two horns, and they all had weird small painting below their eyes. They were Ogres.

The originally serious ogres, who were prepared to fight, finally dropped their guard after they saw the person.

"You're back!", the eldest of the group ran up to the guy, "You look more of a human now! Did you evolve? Did the others also evolve? Speaking of them, where are they? Are you alright? Are you safe? Are all of you safe? Did you...", the elder immediately bombarded the man with questions, one after another. Which seemed to have no ending at all.

"Please, calm down first," the man said with a light sigh, "Young Master, the Shrine Princess and the others are all safe."

"Ah! That's good to know," the elder finally nodded lightly and stopped spamming questions.

"Elder, I am now called 'Souei'. We have all been named and are now serving under a strong being!" Souei nodded as he said this. Whilst the bystanders, including the elder all had their eyes wide open and some of them had their mouths open. Some of them even had at least 4 - 6 beads of sweat on their faces.

"What?" the elder pardoned.

"It is as I have said. Young Master... No, Benimaru has informed our master and have decided to help all of you and take you in. I was ordered by him, Benimaru, to inform all of you the news!" Souei replied calmly.

"I see, is that so...", the elder pondered for a while before finally speaking up, "Well, shall we talk about more of the details inside? Even though it's not as nice as it used to be there, we can, at the very least, offer some service?"

"I shall not refuse this kind offer," Souei nodded and followed the elder together with the bystanders.

.
.
.

The houses were simple but looked like they could be blown away with just a bit of wind. Its materials, wood, hay and leaves, were not the optimal materials to be used for shelter. Even though it depends on the architecture, it was still bad.

"Make yourself comfortable," the elder said with a weak smile, "Brew some tea!" he shouted.

"Hai!" a youngster replied and immediately went to brew some tea. He then ran and went to get some leaves, crushed them and put them aside. He went to fetch some water, made it boil by having the help of a middle-aged woman using a low-level of heat {Orge Flame}.

After a few minutes, tea was served on the tree stump which was being used as a table. After so, the ogres gathered and offered fresh berries and roasted meat. The two, elder and Souei, then talked about the plan. The remaining ogres were outside the tent, listening to the news. After an hour has passed, the heavy footsteps of a group of monsters were heard behind the wall of trees. Giant looking pigs, wearing armor were walking towards their home.

"Everyone! We have been discovered by the orcs! Run immediately for your lives!" an ogre shouted while pointing at the group of dozen pigs.

Just as the orcs were about to attack them, a group of hobgoblin warriors riding huge wolves interfered. The group then separated, the other half were fighting and defending whilst the other half were gathering the ogres and covered a retreat path for them to take if the warriors are no match.

"What are you all mere goblins doing?! Those pigs are powerful! You will all get yourselves killed!" The elder shouted, his eyes bloodshot. "Retreat!" he yelled.

Unexpectedly, after he yelled the last orc standing was slashed down. The elder and the other ogres were astonished and was in awe. They were only goblins after all. Even their race, Ogre, were killed in front of these merciless hungry pigs with great ease. And yet, these goblins not only killed all of the pigs, they finished them off in less than 10 minutes of figthing and did not suffer any casuality.

The group then ran towards them. "Gobta, you and your group's help was aprreciated. We thank you," Souei nodded.

"Of course~su! Rimuru-sama told us to accompany the others as we build and guide this place to a normal pace~su," Gobta replied with an enthusiastic smile. "Everyone, clean up the scene!" he said as he raised his hand.

"But then, would they not rot and stink here?" a goblin spoke inquired.

"Hmm..." Gobta pondered for a while, "Gobzo, just bury them under the trees. They might as well just help in nourishing nature," he said as he got down off the wolf.

"Got it," Gobzo then led the others to do as Gobta told them to do.

.
.
.

"We have arrived as Rimuru-sama has instructed!" Gobta announced.

"T-this 'Rimuru-sama' you are speaking of... could it be the same as the 'Master' you are referring to of whom you are serving under, uhm... So... uei?" the elder said, his voice slightly trembling.

Souei merely nodded as a response with a "Hm."

"I-is that so... W-well then! We thank you and your dear master for your help!" the elder bowed while the others followed suit.

"Etto... please thank Rimuru-sama in the future personally, we were merely following orders," Gobta said with an awkward slight smile, "Please, get up," he said as he guided the elder to his feet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://discord.com/invite/KFyWu5QPkv

Don't mind me dropping another chapter-