Chapter 15

*bounce bounce...*

The sound of a water blub was heard at the scene.

"Fu... fu..." Rimuru huffed while bouncing, "Yoshi!" He suddenly said.

He stopped bouncing as he stood in front of a crowd doing something.

After sweeping his gaze across the crowd, he turned his slime body and set his eyes on the person who was standing beside him.

"Shuna, how are they doing?" Rimuru asked.

"Hai. They are learning fast, Rimuru-sama. As of the moment, they all can be categorized into many groups as they have developed their own specialties." Shuna said with a smile.

"Good, good. Then all of you, follow me!" Rimuru said as he began to bounce to a cleared part of the forest.

The crowd then began to follow Rimuru. As soon as they reached there, he transformed into his human form.

Rimuru: "Everyone, the reason why we are doing this is so that we won't rely on the forest for our needs. If we keep doing that, habitual places inhabited by monsters will eventually be ruined because of our activity or the possibility of the forest running out of resources. You got that?"

Everyone: "Hai!!"

"Rimuru-sama is a genius," "Right?" Some murmurs of mouth can be heard from the group.

Rimuru, of course, heard them as he became embarrassed but decided to put it aside.

"Okay, guys! I'll be teaching all of you 'agriculture'. We'll plant some stuff, so make sure to be diligent as this is pretty tiring." Rimuru said as he pointed at the ground, "Of course, I already had Kaijin, and the others make the necessary tools for this so as to make it efficient."

.
.
.

( This is... mentally tiring! Ugh... good thing I can't physically get tired. Well, the others are a different story, though. ) Rimuru thought to himself, "Yoshi~! Good work, everyone! You all can take a break for a while."

All of the trainees immediately fell down to their butt. Heavy breathing is audible from the group with their beads of sweat pouring down from their bodies.

"You know, that won't do... you guys should improve your stamina," Rimuru then started to think.

"Ah, I know! I'll have all of you get exercise. Well, I won't have the Kijins train you for that, though. I'll do that stuff with you so that we all are fair," Rimuru said with a smile.

Rimuru: "Now then... starting from now on, you are to collect 'trash' accumulated within this forest and segregate them. What you will do with them is to separate them into three categories: 'Biodegradable', 'Non-biodegradable, 'Recyclable', 'Re-usable'."

....Moment of explanation.....

"Any questions before we move on?" Rimuru asked as he glanced at the huge crowd in front of him.

"Why do we have to separate trash, Rimuru-sama?" A hobgoblin raised his hand as he asked.

Rimuru: "Well, trash can is and will destroy nature. For this very reason, the biodegradable materials you all collected will serve as fertilizers for our plants."

Hobgoblin: "Ohh, I see."

"All of you can go home now. Be sure to always keep the crops in check!" Rimuru said to the trainees.

"Hai, Rimuru-sama," they replied before going home.

"Phew~," Rimuru sighed as he wiped an imaginary bead of sweat from his forehead using his fist.

"Rimuru-sama," Shuna approached with a smile, "Here, please drink this," she said as she gave him a cup of water.

"Thank you... you didn't have to, though..." Rimuru said as he accepted the water and drank it before giving her the cup back.

"By the way, you can go home now. Well, if you want," Rimuru said with an awkward smile as he initially thought that Shuna had already gone home.

"Hai, I'm aware. Then, I shall go now, Rimuru-sama." Shuna said.

"Mhm, stay safe!" Rimuru said as he waved his hand,

(I wonder how Velz-san is doing...)

.
.
.

Meanwhile, in the Ice Continent...

"Achoo~!"

"Oya? It's kind of ironic how the Ice Queen sneezed just now..." Guy said with an astonished expression.

"Can you not, Guy?" Velzard replied with a cold tone and expression.

"Waa... Guy-sama's so brave..." Rain said with a poker face.

"Yeah, yeah," Misery said as she nodded twice.

"..." Guy stayed silent, ( Women sure are something... )

( Well, Guy-sama has a point, but there is no way that we're going to say that outloud. We have much to live. ) the two maids thought.

_________________________________________

Short chap for today-

So like, there's many ogre survivors here in the story, so characters will belong to me. I have absolutely no naming sense, unlike Rimuru, so expect and accept half-assed names from me.

As for what they look like, just request or ask me- I'll design and post them for you guys :]

https://discord.com/invite/2Sq3j3ghaw

I posted my other socials in the "Conversations" section, so please go support me.

That's all for now-