xxxiv anything they missed money?

After the two had secured the address to the warehouse they all piled back into the van following Sarah's GPS

After the two had secured the address to the warehouse they all piled back into the van following Sarah's GPS. Montana was sat on the bench between the blonde boy and Kiara, the former entertaining himself with the blob of gold. "That was some quick-thinking Money. I'm impressed" He said still not taking his gaze away from the gold.

"I'm full of surprises sunshine" she murmured before leaning her head onto Kiara's shoulder and looking up at her with a soft smile. Montana didn't want to speak too loud in case she broke the friendly atmosphere they had created, she preferred this a whole lot more than the pure venom she had received from him mere days ago. Kiara smiled back at her before turning to the blonde who was raising his eyebrows at the Summers girl, "Don't underestimate her JJ" The boy just raised his hands in surrender one still clasping the gold.

"So they keep money out here?" Pope questioned seeing they were travelling away from civilisation making Montana glance through the window only spotting trees.

"That's what she said." The blonde spoke remembering the words of the woman behind the desk. Montana snorted as she began repeating the phrase he had just spoke;

"That's what she said." The two spoke in sync turning to each other with amused eyebrows raised before being scolded by Pope, "Stop." Montana sunk back into her seat resting her head back onto Kie's shoulder.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive," Sarah added herself to the conversation as she turned to the group in the back

"That's 'cause you're rich." The blonde boy spoke knowingly earning unamused looks from the other three sitting in the back. "You've never heard of it either," Kiara spoke with an eye roll as she picked up a piece of Montana's hair and began plating it. This earned an appreciative "Thank you." from the Cameron girl in the front and an annoyed stare from the blonde. 

Changing the topic Kiara looked out the window also noticing the lack of civilisation "There's nothing but weeds back here." she trailed off, "Yeah, I got a bad feeling about this," Montana began before getting cut off by the boy beside her who hadn't heard her. "All right, just 'cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's, like..." He trailed off not really knowing how to prove his point as the other five waited for him to continue before being interrupted by a siren making them all turn their heads to the back windshield. 

Montana sat up in her seat as she tried to get a better look at the car trailing behind them, seeing the red and blue flashing lights "Cops? Out here?" Kiara questioned in disbelief as the group began to panic. 

"God! Are you kidding me?" The blonde threw his arms in the air as he let out a sigh of frustration. "What did we do?" Sarah questioned since they weren't speeding and Montana just shrugged sparing the car another look realising it wasn't sporting the usual police car attire. 

"Why are we getting pulled over?" tried to wrack his brain of any illegal activities they had been doing or were doing soon realising it was pointless as they were always breaking the law. "Stash that." John B hissed pointing to the gold he was not about to loose.