Master Educated Youth (6)

I have to find another chance to go to the county. The crops are mature and the whole village is beginning to rush to harvest. Xu Zifan and Yang Wanyun also went to the fields, and they inevitably ran into Su Qing when they went.

Originally, the areas where the two of them are responsible are not close, and they should be in peace. Who knows that every time Su Qing sees them, her eyes are gloomy and annoying.

Yang Wanyun touched Xu Zifan with her arm, and whispered: "Looking at what you provoke, why is she staring at us? Isn't she holding back something bad?"

Xu Zifan also whispered back to her, "Follow her, the soldiers come to cover the water and earth, and they are not afraid of her."

"Yeah, really put it down."

"There was nothing wrong with it, I am now someone with a wife." Xu Zifan looked down at her and smiled at her.

Yang Wanyun immediately bent over to work, calmed down, despising herself in her heart. Isn't it just a little better? Why are you so unbelievable that you dare not look when you see him smiling? She suddenly thought of something. She raised her eyes and looked around. Sure enough, many eldest girls and young wives were looking at Xu Zifan's side.

It doesn't matter if he has such a handsome face, he is still different from before, more and more attractive, really...what a big man looks so good-looking. She didn't know what the Xu family thought, so she sent him to the village. If she had such a son, she wouldn't be willing to send him to the village to endure hardships.

Yang Wanyun thought that Xu Zifan never mentioned family matters, but only said that there were parents and a sister and a brother in the family, and suddenly became a little curious. Turning to ask Xu Zifan, "Did you tell your family about our marriage?"

Xu Zifan recalled and nodded: "I sent the letter and it will be there soon if they reply to me. But I guess only my eldest sister will write to me, and others are not willing to waste stamp money. Don't worry about them, I Only have a better relationship with my elder sister. My dad is machismo and doesn't care about his children. My mother only sees my brother."

Yang Wanyun is a little puzzled. She has had a lot of contact these days. She thinks that Xu Zifan has a good personality and a good mind. How can she not be seen by her family? But this year, her parents seem to love her so little. Everyone is busy, and there is no time to take care of the children. There are quite a few who love her little son. Fortunately, Xu Zifan has a sister who has a good relationship. She asked, "Is the eldest sister married?"

Xu Zifan shook his head and frowned suddenly, "When I was assigned to jump in the queue, my eldest sister had already entered the factory as a worker, and she was 20 years old, so it was time to find someone. My mother said she wanted to keep her and pick a good one. My son-in-law is married, but my mother only recognizes money, so she must be a betrothal to choose someone, regardless of my elder sister's wishes. I will write a letter to the elder sister later when I go back. She has very good grades and I think she should take the college entrance examination. , Can't miss this opportunity."

"Can parents agree?"

"Definitely disagree, so I have to persuade her."

The Xu family was not mentioned much in the original development, so Xu Zifan had never thought about the Xu family. Speaking at this moment, he thought that Su Qing did not get along well with her husband's family before she was born again. One thing was because her husband's family was poor, it means that his eldest sister did not marry well and work badly. The relationship between the original owner and the older sister is still good. The older sister has always been educated to take care of the younger brothers, but the younger brother is brought by Xu's mother herself, and the older sister is more often the original owner.