C-position little wolfdog (12)

This recording, because the previous practice, tutoring, and final stage presentation all took a long time, so it will be divided into two sessions, the third and fourth sessions. The fifth period will mainly record the daily life of the players, such as the instructor leading them to relax in the game, the clips of their sweating during practice, their hard work in their own dormitory, etc., and then announce the voting rankings and eliminate the following players.

So after this performance, they can relax a little bit. In the next two weeks, they will just practice and accept the tutors' teaching.

Everyone went back to their dormitories. Pan Yu approached Xu Zifan to the public bathroom in the practice room and said directly: "Brother, I didn't deliberately conceal you, I just didn't tell you because you didn't recognize me."

Xu Zifan said coldly: "Really? I can't stop it, right? Where do those hormones in my house come from, let me tell you about it?"

Pan Yu's pupils shrank suddenly, and he reluctantly said: "I don't know what you said, what hormone?"

Xu Zifan looked at him with a smile, but looked like a devil in Pan Yu's eyes. Just listen to Xu Zifan whispering: "What you did will be made public sooner or later. Now is your last happiness. Enjoy it."

"Wait, brother..." Pan Yu hurriedly pulled him when he saw him leaving.

Xu Zifan threw it away and said in disgust: "Don't call my brother, I am sick."

Xu Zifan left in a big stride, and Pan Yu was shocked. The expression and words of Xu Zifan just now completely coincide with the previous life! Xu Zifan hated him in the last life, as if he was something filthy, but he wasn't the junior, so why should Xu Zifan blame him?

Pan Yu kicked the wall anxiously, grabbing his hair with both hands and growled twice. There are cameras everywhere outside, and he has nowhere to vent his boredom. He is really mad, he must go out and see if Xu Zifan has done anything. Xu Zifan has asked for leave twice, and he is really a little disturbed.

Pan Yu asked for leave the next day, saying that he was dizzy, tinnitus, and sleepless all night, and he wanted to see his family doctor. The director really doesn't like people asking for leave. Most of these players are also obedient, and if they have to go out, they arrange staff to follow. Pan Yu played so badly last time, and said that he was sick, so the director could only let him go and asked someone to follow.

Pan Yu said that he was used to seeing a family doctor and had to go home. When he got home, he quietly asked the family doctor to give him an infusion. In fact, the infusion was glucose. Then he asked the staff to watch TV in the living room under the pretext of sleeping, and he asked Mr. Pan to bring him a tablet and mobile phone.

Once he was able to surf the Internet, he subconsciously wanted to see how netizens reacted to "Idol Is Born", but he was stunned when he searched for his name. All about him are negative labels such as "walking to the scene of the wrong car accident", "C-plane facial paralysis", "downgrading", and "influencing teammates". He eagerly searched for the previous news and found that his fans had torn with passers-by, with Xu Zifan's fans, and with other people's fans, completely defeating his passers-by this year!

Pan Yu's heart was cold for a while, he held the last glimmer of hope to search for Xu Zifan's news. As a result, Xu Zifan had a lot of tags, but they were all pleasing! Since the first issue, these labels have set up a favorite character for Xu Zifan. The key point is that Xu Zifan has lost five pounds when recording this issue. The audience actually saw it, saying that he was inspirational and even disliked him. The fat person also said to see if he would be thin. Most of those who don't like Xu Zifan are his fans, and it is even possible that those people become Xu Zifan fans because they dislike his fans and quarrel with his fans. His fans pushed many passers-by to Xu Zifan's side, and he almost vomited blood!