C-positon little wolfdog (25)

The first stop of Fanxing CP ended perfectly. Compared with the other three couples who are still familiar with the temptation, they can be said to have made rapid progress. They all said "a hundred years of good cooperation, forever together"! Their performance on the show made many people like them. Every time they saw it, they called it sweet, but some people didn't like them and felt that they were too fake. How can someone just get along with each other on a blind date? It is to get close to the program deliberately.

They just get close to each other deliberately. There are only 12 episodes of the show. How can they enjoy the trip if they don't get close to each other? Like the four couples in the previous season, they were embarrassed, conflicted, and deliberately creating surprises. The first 11 episodes were filmed, and it was not until the last episode that they ended sweetly. Many people suspected that they had a script. But even then, there are still many people who like to watch this show, hoping that their favorite celebrity CP will be able to fake the show.

Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen want to use this program to openly contact with temptation to see if each other is suitable for their partners. They are all old fritters, not young and shy young girls, but more realistic considerations, observing each other from all aspects. But at the same time, they never forget that they are recording a show and acting as a couple. The effect of the show and the creation of surprises must be there, and the place for awkward chat must also be awkward, without too much distance from the other three pairs.

Even so, after this episode was broadcast, Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen still became sugar-spreaders. Who made the other three pairs embarrassed to get along like strangers? The guests invited to this season's show are more famous than the previous season, and there are super-popular stars like Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen. The show's fans are increasing, and the ratings continue to rise, and it has just won the previous season.

Some fans are worried about whether Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen are true or not. After all, the four couples of the last season's goal have not been in contact after the recording. They think that Fanxing CP may have to disperse after recording. CP fans are a little worried. However, they soon found the motivation to firmly believe in the stars. Xu Zifan's small video on Weibo saying that he would fall in love, marry and have children before the age of 30 is still showing. This is definitely not a fake, because he has no time for vacation, he wants it now. Start looking for a wife!

As a result, Fanxing CP suddenly became the most favored pair in this season's show, and even gave them constellations and birth dates to see if they were worthy. The two recorded this show just like those stars who filmed idol dramas. Their popularity rose rapidly. They steadily attracted a wave of fans and became popular again on the basis of red.

Among all CP fans, Xu Yuqin is the one who is most worried about Fanxing results! She hasn't watched any other love variety shows either. Now when she sees her son having a relationship with a nice **** TV, she doesn't think it's true. After watching the episode where they recorded Tongxinlian, she called Xu Zifan, "Son, Are you already in love with the stars?"

Xu Zifan wondered: "What's the matter? What are you asking about this? Didn't you say that you will decide this matter after the section list?"

"Oh, isn't this show a love show? It's not a movie, I think, if you don't like others, don't say Yongjie Tongxin, or the stars will be so sad. Let's say something. You have to do it when you arrive, right?"

"Yes, mom, you're right, don't worry, I have a sense of measure." In addition to recording the show, Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen also often get along in private, and they already have a score in their hearts. Seeing Xu Yuqin so worried, he thought, and said, " Mom, do you want to see the stars?"