Plastic uncle and nephew (25)

Xia Shuangshuang went to Xu Hao's apartment to meet him. Because he wanted to ask others, she lowered her posture in her heart, and naturally showed a little flattering. This made Xu Hao feel dull just looking at her. Where was the woman who poured Xu Zifan water and ran all the way to seduce him? Why is Xia Shuangshuang so boring now? The charming charm and self-confident temperament are gone, and even the beauty... seems to be a little worse.

Xu Hao didn't see that there was anything wrong with her, but she didn't feel it or she didn't feel it. The enthusiasm and agitation she had seen before had all disappeared. He walked to the stage and poured himself a glass of wine. He felt that he might have been with him for a long time, and the freshness disappeared, which is not surprising.

"Miss Xia, we can get together well, I can give you the money, and there is no need to mention the spokesperson and the movie. I don't want anyone to know about my previous relationship with you, do you understand?"

Xia Shuangshuang's expectation suddenly fell to the bottom. She looked at Xu Hao and asked, "Are you really unwilling to help me at all? I love my career and I want to be a first-line star. If I get cut off the scene this time, After being replaced by Xu's spokesperson, will other people give me a chance? Xu's influence is so great. If Xu's abandoning me at this time, it would be like taking all my ill-founded stuff!"

She quickly stepped forward and pulled Xu Hao's sleeves, looked up at him, "Brother Hao, I beg you, help me. As long as Xu's support me, someone will believe me, and I will definitely get through. This time it's difficult!"

Xu Hao looked at Xia Shuangshuang up close, and finally saw the heavy makeup on her face, frowned unhappily, and pushed her away: "Help you, what benefits can I get? Miss Xia, I am a businessman, nothing good. , I won't do it."

Xia Shuangshuang searched for her useful value in her mind, and found that she had nothing to attract Xu Hao except for her beauty, so she had to say: "I can be your underground lover. I don't need a penny, I'm here on call." She stopped. Xu Hao, begged, "Brother Hao, I really have nowhere to go. You can help me by raising your hand. Just as you are kind, help me this time!"

Xia Shuangshuang really put down all her dignity, she was too panic, she didn't know how to turn over quickly on her own. All her illicit materials are real, and if Xu Hao doesn't help her, she may really be cold. It's nothing to beg for a few words. It's really better to be dead than to be an old woman, so she begged, treating Xu Hao as a life-saving straw.

However, Xu Hao didn't have the slightest feeling for her, and because of her appearance, she felt a little disgusted. He didn't believe that Xu Zifan could care about such a woman. Such a muddy person had no use value. He has been busy for many days and is very tired. If there is no beautiful night, he will be impatient and continue to listen to Xia Shuangshuang's pleading, turning around and saying: "I won't change my decision, you go back."

Xia Shuangshuang looked at him in surprise, tears bursting into her eyes, "Do you care about me if you want to see me? I've been with you for so long, and you treat me that way? Xu Hao! Are you interested?"

The assistant grabbed her arm and took her away forcefully. Xia Shuangshuang kept struggling to look back, crying at Xu Hao, "Xu Hao! You can't do this to me! You save me once, just this time, I won't bother you again, I really can't lose Xu's endorsement , Xu Hao——"

Xia Shuangshuang cried in a mess, her makeup messed up as she struggled, although she didn't have eyeliner on her face along with tears, but it was not much better, she exposed a lot of her original complexion, and her hair was messed up with acne. Exposed. Xu Hao inadvertently raised his head and glanced over, suddenly startled!

Is this still Xia Shuangshuang? He has slept so many times before, is that the virtue of removing the makeup? ! No, a few times he took a bath with Xia Shuangshuang, and saw with his own eyes that her skin was like fat, and her face was more beautiful than makeup. Is it possible that when a woman is down, her face value will drop?