Honest person (End)

Of course, Xu Zifan doesn't think this is the end, his own life has just begun.

He sold the original house and bought a large two-bedroom, 180-square-meter two-bedroom and two-living room in a place with a view of the lake, which is especially suitable for the elderly. Each room is spacious and has been renovated a long time ago. You can check in with your bags. He moved in with Xu's father and Xu's mother, and he bought a comfortable RV to take the two elders to travel and relax.

When such an unpleasant thing happens, it is inevitable to be upset at home or seeing relatives and friends. Traveling is the best pistachio and can make people forget all their worries. Father Xu and Mother Xu went to Beijing to see the capital once in their lives. This time Xu Zifan took them to see all the beautiful scenery in the country. During that time, Xu Zifan wrote better software and sold one million. Only when Xu's father and Xu's mother really let go and have fun, they were never willing to spend money to enjoy life.

Xu Zifan often took group photos of his family and posted them on Weibo. People who follow him can see his news every two or three days. He has also developed a habit of swiping it every day to watch him post new messages. 'S Weibo did not. Whenever Xu Zifan goes to a place, he will share the beautiful scenery there, and then share the comfortable place to live and the delicious local food. Before leaving, he will also send out some travel guides and give some suggestions to those who want to go.

A sunspot satirizes Xu Zifan sourly, but he neither shows off his wealth nor cheats the old. He makes money easily with his ability, takes his parents to travel, and he kindly shares his experience with netizens. It is full of positive energy, so many people watch. Happy, I like him more and more.

Xu Zifan has become a special Internet celebrity. He does not rely on this to make money, but is purely sharing his life. The first group of people who were inspired by him were learning computers. They all said that as long as they work hard, they can become Xu Zifan. They are not rich, but they are safe and comfortable. With such a self-taught example, programmers and students in this circle are full of fighting spirit and working hard.

During the trip, Xu Zifan and Xu's father and Xu's mother met many people and slowly opened up their horizons. From the photos shared by Xu Zifan, it can be seen that they are getting more and more fashionable and their temperament is more and more calm. It's getting better. Everyone praised Xu Zifan for being a filial son. He was so kind to his parents, and his parents were equally good to him. This is the best example of family affection.

One year later, Wu Xuefei, who was outside the prison, saw the news on the Internet still in a dream, as if Xu Zifan still loved her yesterday. But now she has been sentenced for twenty-five years, but Xu Zifan has become better and better. She has become very strange and longing for her. If she didn't lie to Xu Zifan, but really married Xu Zifan and gave birth to a child, would she be the one who traveled around and enjoyed it now?

Wu Xuefei's child was sent to the orphanage, and she was officially put in a women's prison. She received a "warm welcome" as soon as she entered. She is a well-known celebrity throughout the country and everyone knows her. Even if they are both women and even criminals who have committed crimes, they look down upon Wu Xuefei, who deceives honest people with money and also deceives marriage and love. Naturally, they should greet Wu Xuefei well.

Wu Xuefei had a bruise and swollen nose on the first day she went in. She didn't eat a bite of food. She complained, but it was useless. Instead, she was severely repaired afterwards. She was terrified. She had never thought that prison would be so terrible. It was obvious that most of the others served their sentences normally. Why was she targeted by everyone when it was her turn? Listening to the words they scolded her when they beat her, she understood that they all despised her and hated her, so they had to teach her.