Plastic uncle and nephew (18)

"Shuangshuang, there is a banquet tomorrow night, you accompany me to it." Xu Hao got up in the morning and said while wearing a tie.

Xia Shuangshuang looked at him suddenly, and said in surprise: "I'm going with you? Is it really okay?"

Xu Hao said nonchalantly: "Of course you can. You have time to spare. Tomorrow I will ask someone to take you to dress up. Then I will introduce you to some people. Don't shame me."

Xia Shuangshuang was full of surprises, not paying attention to the contempt in his words, and nodded and smiled again and again: "I have time tomorrow, and I will ask for leave immediately with the crew!" She stepped forward and nestled in Xu Hao's arms, raised her head and kissed him sweetly. , "Brother Hao, you are so kind to me."

Xu Hao lowered his eyes to look at her, twitching at the corner of his mouth, "You behave, I will treat you better."

At the same time, Xu Zifan got up at the e-sports training base, arranged training tasks for everyone, solved their questions, and then called Yao Kexin.

"Ke Xin, will you be free tomorrow night? I have a banquet to bring a female companion. Can you make time for filming?"

Yao Kexin thought for a while and said, "Brother Fan, wait, I'll ask the director."

"Well, if it is not convenient to ask for leave, don't force it. Don't leave a bad impression on the director. I can just find someone I know to go with."

"Well, I know, let me ask first." Although Yao Kexin is willing to go, she values ​​the job more and the opportunity to film and make friends with the director, so she hung up the phone and immediately asked if the director could ask for leave. This is what Xu Zifan taught her. Anyone and anything in the world can fail her. Only her career can't. She must love her career to make herself better, and she will have more capital to pursue others.

The director was very talkative and directly agreed to give her a half-day holiday. The director is actually quite serious and stern. It is not that he is easy to talk, but that he talks a little bit better in the face of Yao Kexin. Who made Yao Kexin the actor who worked hard to study acting in the crew? Moreover, Yao Kexin's talent is still high, and he can do it at one point. When shooting, he is full of emotions and has everything in place to act. It can often trigger his inspiration. Add a line or two temporarily to make a little change to make the movie better. Directors like this kind of actors, so naturally they are more tolerant of her.

Yao Kexin happily called Xu Zifan back on vacation. Xu Zifan smiled and said, "That's fine, I'll pick you up for lunch at noon tomorrow, and then we will do the styling and then go to the dinner party."

"Brother Fan, is the dinner party very grand? Is it someone from the business district?"

"Yeah, it's the 80th birthday of the old man of Lin's Industrial. Not only people in the business circle will go there, but also people in the political world. It's just that people in the political world go directly to the old man's study to meet, and then leave. Lobby. Don't be nervous. There will be a small group of people in the entertainment industry. Maybe you know him. You are my girlfriend now. You can stay with me when you get there. I will take care of you." Xu Zifan is afraid that she will be nervous and patient. Explained to her carefully. A player from the team over there asked him to have breakfast together. He waved his hand and pointed to the phone. Several players laughed happily, and ran to eat.

Yao Kexin is just a girl from an ordinary family. She has never been to such a big occasion. She couldn't help but feel a little nervous. He hesitated and said: "Brother Fan, is it really okay for me to go? By the way, will the elders in your family also go? He saw I... will I train you?"