18- Plane ride

Daniella's P.O.V.

When I told the girls what was happening and how I was going to help the Rynes Mafia break into an FBI database and steal information, they were less than pleased with me that I agreed to something like this, especially when they heard Aaron Hale was involved.

I had my own selfish reasons I was doing this and the girls understood that. This would benefit all of us in the end if my hunch was right on who this new big and dangerous man was. He needed to get off the streets and I would love nothing more than to help take him down. I just had to make it out of the FBI building undetected first.

I wasn't entirely honest with Aaron though. I told him it was just going to be me doing the heist, not my crew. For the most part it was true, but my girls were coming in and scoping the place out first and then assisting from afar, something I didn't think anyone else really needed to know.

The girls listened to my instructions and left a bag with some of our equipment for me to pick up at the coffee shop and would wait for further instructions. I headed to my apartment and started packing the clothes I would be taking along with me.

The next morning I waited downstairs by the door for them to pick me up. I looked down at my watch. 8 a.m. on the dot, Silas pulled up to my apartment building and rolled down his window.

"Hey handsome."

He smiled. "Sweetness. Get in."

I put the bags in his back seat, got in and buckled up. He looked over at me, placed his hand on my thigh and took off down the road.

"Where is everyone else?" I questioned.

"Bec is following behind us with a few others. Everyone else is waiting for us at the airport."

I could tell something was bothering him though. Lacing my fingers in his, he gave me a tight squeeze, relaxing a little. "Silas, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Silas?"

"Nothing." He repeated.

"You're lying to me. Please tell me what's bothering you."

He sighed but finally answered me. "I don't want you doing this?"

"Why not?"

"Because it's dangerous."

I unbuckled my seat and sat up, giving him a lingering kiss on his cheek. "I'll be alright."

"Will you? It's the FBI Daniella, some might say this is an impossible task."

"To get the information is easy. Hack them, mess with their system a little. I'll be in and out before they even know I'm there."

He looked at me like I had grown two heads before he shook his head, laughing as he looked back at the road.

"Are you going to be close to me that day?"

"Of course I will be because I need to make sure nothing fucking happens to you." He snapped. Clearing his throat, he let out a calming breath. "Can you please buckle up?"

I smiled as I leaned in again, running my hand down his chest, landing on his pants button. "What are you doing?"

I unzipped his pants. "You're awfully tense this morning."

He chuckled. "I worry about you. You need to buckle up, sweetness."

I started messaging his growing length. "I will." I kissed behind his ear, nipping on his earlobe as I pulled him out of his pants. "Last night you had company, and I left not being able to fulfill my hopes for how our night was going to end."