33- The End

Daniella's P.O.V. (Four months later)

A few days after Anthony was killed, the guys went to Spain and destroyed everything Anthony had rebuilt of Alvaro's estate and anyone that got in their way.

I promised my dad and Miguel I would never go to Spain as long as Anthony was alive, and since he was no longer a problem... the girls and I packed up and did one more mission together, collecting the seventh and final vase.

The last four months have gone by in a blink of an eye. Silas and I moved to Costa Rica, I planned on opening a coffee shop and Silas is going to continue working on motorcycles and making furniture to keep him busy in the garage he is building beside our home.

We've also been planning our wedding together.

Today was the big day and I was extremely excited to become a part of the Hale family. They have welcomed me and have been a big supporter of Silas and my relationship, which I was truly grateful for.

I sat there in Silas and my room at our wedding venue as the girls scurried around to finish getting ready. I put the last touches of makeup on and messed with my hair a little before finally being ready.

I have been an emotional mess for the last month and a half, putting the final touches on this day. The thing that made me cry the hardest was when Noah offered to walk me up the aisle because he knew I'd be walking alone.

I cried for three days after that. I couldn't seem to get my emotions in check, especially today.

"Jesus Christ you guys, what the hell is wrong with me?"

Thea handed me my bouquet. "Lots of emotions running through you right now. When I married Aaron, I was a mess too because as a little girl I always pictured my family being there for me. Aaron made me realize my parents and sister were still here in spirit like your Dad and Miguel are for you. Plus you have all of us now, Dani."

I dabbed the corner of my wet eyes, trying not to mess up my makeup. "Well that's not helping." I joked, making her laugh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it worse, I just wanted you to know they're here watching over you honey."

"I know. Thank you, Thea."

She gave me a hug before walking out of the room with Sofia and to where the ceremony was going to be.

When Silas asked me where I'd wanted to live, of course I said Costa Rica. It's beautiful and I have so many memories with my father here.

We planned on getting married in New York but Silas found a castle venue in Costa Rica and we both fell in love with the place. The view was gorgeous, it had enough rooms for everyone and Silas said this place would be best for security reasons... Nothing spells out romantic more than a hundred plus security guards surrounding your venue on your wedding day.

Alyssa was of course my maid of honor. Lily, Kayla and Naomi were my bridesmaids. I might have helped each one of them out of a bad situation but they were with me through my toughest time and couldn't imagine a better group of girls to stand up there, by my side.

With a smile, Noah took my hand and led me down the stairs to the Ceremony.

My girls walked up the aisle, one by one until the music started for me and Noah proudly walked me down the aisle to Silas with Aaron and Nico as his Best men.