Part 1. Coffee and cigarettes

I was sitting on my front porch. It was 6AM. I had slept for two hours. I had been out all night, drinking. When I had come home, two hours ago, I was too drunk and loud so I had woken up my father.

He had kicked me in my stomach, so that I fell over, grabbed my hair and and punched me in the face. I had a black eye from it. He had also kicked me in the stomach, again. Then he went back to bed. Leaving me on the floor.

After about five minutes I decided I wanted to sleep so I crawled into my room and into my bed and fell asleep.

Now I was sitting on my front porch, with a cup of coffee and a smoke. I woke up earlier so that I could do what I needed before by dad woke up. I never went to school. School was shit. My dad didn't really give a shit either.

When I had finished my coffee and cigarette I went back inside to grab my backpack. I was going to the lake in the forest closest to my house. It was quite there.

On my way to the forest I stopped at a gas station to buy something to drink. It was hot outside, however I still wore a long sleeved shirt since I had scars and bruises all over my arms and stomach.

It was one thing if people questioned the black eye but if they saw I had multiple bruises all over my body they would be concerned.

As I turned around to walk out when I had payed I suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh shit, sorry" I heard a mans voice say. I look up to see a tall blonde guy. The most gorgeous guy I've ever seen. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment before I walked away.

As I walked out of the store I took a can of beer with me as well since whoever owned the gas station was stupid enough to put a big basket filled with them by the entrance. I saw the guy I bumped into stare at me until I was out of the store. Creep.

I sat down on the pier that was reaching over the water in the lake. It was quite. Peaceful. I look down to see that I'm still wearing the ripped jeans and beige hoodie from the night before.

I opened my beer can and took a sip. It was gross. I didn't like beer, but I drank it anyways just to feel something. Something other than the pain both physically and emotionally.

I took my sketch book out to start sketching. I liked art. And by art I meant two different art. I liked art as in painting, sketching, drawing etc. And I liked art as in music, poetry, sex, the human body, literature, nature. No one really knew that tho, not because I had anyone who would know. All I had was my dad, and some druggies that I had as just using for sex and drugs.

I sat for hours. The sun went up, and started go go down the other way. It was 4:22PM when I decided to walk home. Hopefully my dad wasn't home. I took the long turn home, and didn't hurry. The longer I was from home the better. It took two hours to get home. So by the time I was hone it was 6PM.

I walked up to the front door, praying that my father wasn't home. I was wrong.

As I closed the door behind me I could feel someone standing behind me. "Where have you been, slut?" He growled. I turned around slowly to face him, but I didn't look at him.

"Just.. out" I answered quietly, almost whispering. He held a bottle of whiskey, he was obviously drunk. "Have you been seeing a boy?" He asked, walking towards me, sipping from the bottle.

"No" I replied. I was not lying, but when my father thought you were, you were. "You're lying, you little cunt. You've been out fucking, haven't you?" He laughed, taking another sip, still walking towards me.

I backed up against the door, ready to run out. "I'm not- I'm not lying" I stuttered as I grabbed the doorknob. He was towering over me now. "You were out, fucking guys like the little slut you are" he whispered into my ear.

I tried not to cry but still, I felt a tear running down my cheek. "Well" he started again, taking another sip. "Have you told them that you're my slut?"

I was terrified. I was crying at this point. My hand was starting to ache from gripping the doorknob too hard. "Have you?!" He yelled when I didn't answer, hitting the door behind me. He took another sip. "You're mine, only" he whispered again, grabbing my chin.

At this I decided to run. I twisted the doorknob and ran out, closing the door on him, but he pushed it open, running after me. I ran as fast as my legs could bare. I ran even though my father wasn't chasing me anymore. I ran.

A/N; okay so ik this chapter is short but deal with it lmao. Also please let me know if you liked the chapter and please leave comments:)) I hope you enjoyed it<33