Part 2. Saved

I ran all the way up to swellview mountain. I collapsed to my knees as soon as I got there. I do not have the stamina for this shit.

I sat on the ground, catching my breath, until I decided to have a little fun. I wanted to paint the swellview sign. It's art, not a crime. And it's only illegal if I get caught, right?

I picked up the spray paint cans I had in my bag, I only hand pink and black color. But it's fine, pink is my favorite color anyways.

I went up to the sign and started painting. I didn't paint anything specific, but I just needed to say something. At the best way to do that sometimes is art.

Half an hour later the sign was almost completely  covered. It was 12:03AM by then. Just when I was about to start on the letter I, I heard a noice behind me.

I turned around quickly to see two guys. One man who looked like he was in his 40s with brown hair, and another boy who looked like he was just a year or two older than me. Both of them were wearing ridiculous looking suits.

I immediately recognized them. It was Captain Man and Kid Danger. Swellviews superheroes. I rolled my eyes.

"If you didn't know already, it's illegal to vandalize stuff" Captain Man said, putting his hands on his hips, kind of holding out his chest and tilting his head a little upwards.

He was such poser. It was kind of embarrassing actually, he really thinks he's captain america or something.

"No shit, Sherlock" I say, walking down from the sign towards my backpack. "And for your information, I'm not vandalizing, I'm making art" I continued, putting my backpack on. "You're not the first person who has said that" Kid Danger commented.

He was referring to the Wall-Dogs that they took down a few years ago. It's a shame, really. I always wanted to join them when I was little.

"We're taking you home" Captain Man said to me and he walked up to me, grabbing my arm. I flinched a little but did not show it and pushed him off of me instead. "Get the fuck off me, I'm not going home" I say backing away a little.

Captain Man was starting to loose his patience. "Listen here, little girl" he started, walking towards me with his finger pointing upwards towards me. "Either you go home, or we'll take you to jail" he said.

"Take me to jail then" I said gesturing my arms outwards. He looked at Kid Danger in confusion. He was obviously not expecting me to rather go to jail than home.

I would rather go to jail. I would rather get locked away forever than stay with him. I would rather jump off of  Swellview mountain right in that moment than go back there. I would.

I started to question if I actually should jump off. It's not like this world has anything to give me. I had thought of it before. Ending it, I mean.

I had tried to twice, but the first time my neighbor called an ambulance when she came to check up on me and found me in the bathtub covered in blood, and the second time was at a party, in the forest. A couple had walked farther into the forest to fuck and found me vomiting on the ground.

The second time was three months ago. And my father got so pissed that he almost killed me himself. I still have bruises from then.

I look towards the edge of the mountain. Thinking about sprinting towards it. Would they stop me? Not if I was fast enough.

And all of sudden I felt really tired.
Like the world had drained me for everything that I had. Not that it was very much.

I did it. I ran towards it. I could hear yelling from behind me, faded. I didn't regret anything, like people had said they had done.

Suddenly I felt something grip my arm and pulling me backwards. And all of sudden I was laying on the ground, on top of Kid Danger.

I forgot he had the super speed thingy. For fucks sake. Now it was just embarrassing. Trying to end it but failing. Jesus Christ.

"Why the fuck would you do that?!" Captain Man panicked. I didn't say anything. I just took my stuff and left.

Kid Danger was still laying on the ground, his hands on his forehead, processing what just happened. I was going to wait for them to leave. So that I could go back.

Go back and end it. Once and for all.

A/N: Okay Ik this is short once again but I'm really fucking tired and want to sleep so badly sorry y'all!!