Twilight Love

It's a starry night in the ever-so restless Yokohama city. Streets are bustling with throngs of people hurrying to get to their destinations even though it's midnight. Meanwhile, out of the overcrowded streets, on a seashore, a short ginger-head man is leaning against the railing. Looking out at the sea through his azure eyes, he feels calm and relaxed, which is something quite rare for the ginger. After all, he is a Port Mafia executive. He stares at the stretch of the sea, looking at the line that connects the sky andd the sea. He is waiting for a certain someone. It's been a while since he had seen his maniac and he longed to stay in his arms and enjoy the evening with him.

"Bastard, why does he never come on time?!?" He speaks to himself thinking about the tall bandage wasting machine.

"Awh, did the dog get lonely without his master?" All of a sudden a voice speaks over shoulder, which he instantly recognises.

"Not your dog you-you...." He begins but trails off when he sees something in the man-Dazai Osamu's hands.

"I brought you these! Since I came late I thought to give these to you to make amends."

He hands Chuuya a flower bouquet filled to the brim with Red Cammelias and a bottle of 1964 Romanée-Konti. His reaction was a stare towards Dazai after a momentary surprise.

"And you used your new partners money, am I right?" He said.

"Oh! You know me too well Chibi!"

"Bastard."

Dazai smiles at Chuuya making Chuuya look away. Even so, Dazai could see the blush on his beloved's face. He grins ear-to-ear, as he motions for them to take a walk. It's been a while since the two of them did something like this and both of them missed it. But of course, neither of them would admit it out loud.

"Oi, Dazai."

"Yes, Chibi?"

"Don't move."

"Ah?"

Chuuya comes closer to Dazai as he stands on his tip-toes. Even so, he is unable to kiss his lover due to his unbelievably small height compared to the tall brunette in front. Dazai on the other hand simply slides a hand across the other's waist and smiles, thinking to himself how cute Chuuya seemed trying to kiss him.

"Awh, does Chibi want a kiss?"

"Bastard and his damn tall height." Chuuya swears under his breath as he retreats into a normal stance.

"Hey Chuuya! Look at me!"

"What is it y-!" Chuuya stops midsentence asDazai's lips meet his. He is taken back by the sudden movement but almostinstantly grabs the other's neck and deepens the kiss. They both kisspassionately under the glowing moon by the seashore, the bottle of wine down onthe ground, shattered to bits and the flowers as well laid on the ground.Neither of them giving a glance to the objects on the floor as they kiss in themoonlight on the shores of Yokohama City.