Chuuya's Birthday Morning

"Chibi~~ Wake up!!"

 "Ugh, what is it mackeral?!"

 The ginger head groaned. 

 " Chuuya is so lazy! "

 " You're the one to talk jackass! "

 "Hmph! Chuuya is a meanie "

 " Whatever "

 " CHIBI WAKE UP! " 

 " SHUT UP DAZAI! "

 The ginger's sleep disrupted, he finally opened is eyes. Dazai, that lazy, suicidal and not at all fashionable bastard was wearing a suit. It was a navy blue coat with a white shirt inside and a blue tie to air it up with. He remembered that he was the one who got the mackeral that suit. It was one of the finest suits in the store he got it from. That bastard was all ungrateful for it when he got it, so he was surprised he wore it.

 " Happy Birthday mi' amor "

 "....You actually wore that suit?"

 Chuuya spoke and tilted his head to hide his reddening cheeks at the nickname. 

 " Chuuya got it for me. With how much you love clothes, I was surprised you bought one so expensive and of such quality for me. How could I not ever wear it my hatrack? "

 " Flirty bastard. "

 " Its all a part of my charm! "

 He groaned. Dazai touched his face until they were looking into each other's eyes. Dazai placed a kiss on Chuuya's forehead. Chuuya was totally flustered, what with the nicknames and those flirty, grateful and fond words. Especially coming from Dazai. He wore the suit that Chuuya got him. That itself said a lot. Dazai really did care a lot for him.

 " Wake up now chibiko, we got to celebrate my shortie's birthday!" 

 He groaned again. Despite how we seemed to be annoyed, Chuuya actually felt really good. He was touched. He was really happy. He would never say it to Dazai's face but he was really glad that he did all of that for him. He really loved Dazai, more than anyone in the world.