friends

Friends who thus not want friends , we all need friend in our life for our help to guide us and fell us better

First day of school ~

Shu prove

I woke up at 5 am and go for a jog after his joging he come in home and suddenly he rember that he had to go school

( he is going to attend his first day of school )

he is late and he thus does not want to be late in any condition

( you know na guys how is the feeling to late in your first day of school ) so he dress up just simple black pants and white t -shirt ....... After dressing he cooked his food by hirselve and eat it fast as it could do mean he in hurry so.........
( he ran out from his house and took a bus to go to school )

After ariving in shool
In the gate ~

he saw many different faces and he did not know anybody of them so when he almost start to walk and suddenly someone come from his back and hit him and he fall down , when he stand up he saw a blue hair boy in such a hurry that boy say him sorry and ask his name ......

Shu : Hey ? ........ I am shu , kurenai Shu ..... Btw , What is your name ? .......

( B.T.W. full form : by the way )

The boy in excitement ; HELLO , I AM VALT AOI , NICE TO MEET YOU , DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND , he says it this much loudly that the whole school can hear .

Shu : ok , okay valt , Please clam down first and yup nice to meet you to too ! of course I want to be your friend but can we talk in the school not here , Please ?

Shu feels so awkward , of course he will Why not when a boy falls in you and suddenly asks you to become his friend How do you feel and then Shu feels so much regret for his reply because he never had a friend and this is his first that would be his friend and now he want to say it directly no !

Shu prove :

I thus do not want And I am not gone to forgive you but for background and his eye in excitement stop his thoughts and say this ........... ( shu thought this in his mind )

After shu and valt in the school coredoor valt is the First who start to talk
Valt : I am soo sorry for my behavior and thanks for becoming my friend *and then his sad gloomy face turns again to a happy one and says* I am gone to show you our school and everything , you must be new here , aren't you ?

Shu want to say no but he did not because his heart force him to say

Shu : yes ! Please ?
After valt hear This the did not stop and drag shu's hand pull it and then he started to show his school

It starts with a playground and then library then art room , pt ground , music room , all the class room during this shu thought that ( I hope that we are not in the same class ).......

but when the times come to show valt's class and that is exactly the same they are in the same class as valt is so happy because his new friend and he are in the same class but shu thought to himself : what a mess is this ? !!! I thus do not want this ...................

but suddenly the school bell rings and all the students run here. They all are in such a hurry that shu and valt both think the same .

Valt is the First who broke the acward sclience and say :

Valt : Let go in the class before the teacher comes , okay ?

Shu did not say anything just nod in yes
( In class ) everyone is busy with their friends .........