maybe everything ?(details)

Word count : 2658 ___________________________________

Their christmas went so lovely they enjoy it and Lui understands what the meaning of a friend to have in life and now he behaves so well towards his Friends but for strangers he is that rude and cold lui only , shu is one who is happy because of change in lui's behavior cuz this is not that lui that hurt shu he is that one whom shu love from his childhood but here shu is thinking something else about his relatives , yes his relatives he missed them a lot now shu laid on his bed watching the ceiling with some deep thought .......

( I am gona to give to some Information about shu's family and a little past)

Lets start this :

Shu's dad : Unknown.

Shu's mother : Her name is Sayori Kurenai , she is so cute , so beautiful and have same white hairs and red ruby eyes like shu , she got married when she was 26 and got pregnant when she was 28 and got shu when she wss 29 , she is a great mother and love his son so much , she is a normal house wife cuz her husband never let her work before her maraige she is a teacher and commonly teaches students, she belong to a middle class family and now she is very rich and count as in royal class , eventually her husband lock her into a big mension But cuz she love his husband so much so she never reject it and live her life happily . she even left her family cuz of his husband !!

Shu's aunty : she is shu's mother
Sayory's one and only lovely sister she is smaller then her and take care of shu after his parents let him go on Japan , shu's parents don't know about it that where is there son is or how is there son is or not even That there son is alive or not ?

Her aunty did not tell
(me : bitchy aunty)

Shu' s uncle : he is shu's dad's brother and he is known as most evil man of the world/underworld .
(Not so much Information)

Shu's sister : (a.k.a. shu don't know that shu has a sister) Her name is sora , sora Kurenai one and only daughter of kurenai's family , she rise up with love and richness , if shu is gold then she is diamond , her attitude is simler like lui , she looks so Innocent and she is also but not that much , not less not that much high. She studies in high school , she has a secret boyfriend and she never tells anyone because of her father .

(me:lol poor shu and sora what a character I give her)

Shu doesn't have any grandmother , grandfather , brother , not so much aunty and uncles , shu just have this much family and about his relatives his dad kills everyone of them .

But for shu it is his everything just this much is his everything.

Now look at the pic of shu's little family .

His mother and father.