feeling / what happen?

Word count : 2758 .

___________________________________With laen :
He is sitting near to a lake with one rose and one by one put rose leaves and say : he loves me , he loves me not , he loves me , he loves me not ...........he thought while put leaves of rose : his crismon eyes , his beautiful while as snow as hairs , his little cute smile that never left , his small face , his great mind , his dressing style , his kindly heart , his lovely/cute things , whatever he did ......and Suddenly he say : he loves me ......and start to find free when he saw free mediting on a small land in the center of a small pond.

Laen : hey free see I am doing that and I got he loves me .

Free by opening one of his eye and look at the rose without upper layer of leaves and say : ohh I can see .

Laen looking at a dorzens of roes without red leaves : you also .

Free : yes and that all say he loves me .

Laen : how much are they ?(by pointing at roses)

Free by closeing his both eyes : I think 100+ I stop counting after that and I am also thinking to propose him before shu and I will do it today 5 pm onwards and I think you to do it too .

Laen : I see....well I will try today .

(Writer : and after that they talk like Friends only friends stuffs bla bla ba bla bl ba .....)

With shu : he wake up at 4 o clock and thought : this is too early but then also I did not fell sleppy so wakes up shu and lets jog for refresh your dump mind .

And when shu is joging he saw laen sitting near to lake he looks like dog shu thought he continue his joging .after joging he went there (Actually I don't know what to say so place where they are collage or etc whatever ) and ate his breakfast and then he plan/practice for there next compition.

With lui :
He wakes up at 5 o'clock and ate bus breakfast then je start to think/practice about there next compition etc etc.....

Then after some hours almost at 5 pm :
Free he looking like a gentleman he wear a white suit and black tie his hairs are also set he wears shoes like a king and he take all the heart of girl when he walk ,he is walking towards ''the bridge of love '' and he invite lui also there .

Lui is shock when he look at free of course he was a lazy never face emotions without care of manner like guy change into such a gentleman properly no one belive but it is true .....Lui thought .

Now Free and lui are center in the bridge .

Lui : so...why you call me here and why you dress like this , it looks like you are going to purpose someone .

Free : you are right first I am gone to do this :
Free knee down and show a bouquet of roses and say : ''I love you lui ''
Lui : ...........

Free : what happen say something if you reject me then also fine but say something.

Lui : okay (after thinking 10 min)

Free : oh c'mon lui I can't wait for whole day say fast .

Lui : okay I will think whole night and told you tomorrow , fine ?

Free : okay Finely you say something .

A woman from croud say : oh c'mon Don't make him wait we know you guys are made for each other so say yes .

A boy from croud : yes she is right say yes !

Then Everyone from croud: say yes ! Yes ! Yes , and then they start to say : KISS ! KISS !.......