𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ?

Word count 2065 ___________________________________

Story title mean : a person whom you don't know and want to know but here shu know that person but how and what is the relation between them so let's know about it :

Age of characters :

Shu : 17

Lui : 18

Wakiya : 17

Honcho 16

Valt : 17

Ken : 17

Daigo : 16

Sora : 14

Mr. Kurenai : 49

Mrs. Kurenai : 44

Luca & Lumi : 16

(And if You want any other character's age then you can comment me about that)

Let's begin :

Inside of Sora's mension ~

Sora is watching k-drama (w- the two worlds apart) as oh-yun-joo was about to kiss director kang and then t.v. switch is off .

Sora fell so annoyed and was about to shout by stop when she saw the person in front of her....

Sora : what - what are you doing here dad ?

Mr.Kurenai : me you are asking me what I am doing , you what are you doing there ?*point at Sora*

Sora gulped so hard at the dark eyes of her dad and that aurora made a shivered into her body as she spoke

Sora : no-nothing......dad....it is nothing .....

Mr.kurenai : so you will not tell me if yes then start and no then you know me well .

Sora start telling him everything

Meanwhile in shu's apartmen ~

Shu got bored so he started watching tv as he was watching , someone knocked the door so he get up and went to open it as he saw two men are standing there in a black outfit and one of them spoke .

??? : I am fubuki Sumiye and he is Kakashi Hatake we are here to take you Mr. Boss mention we have glad if you come by your own self or we have to force you , will you ?

Shu : WHAT the hell I will not come with you NONSENCE !!!

As shu was about to close the door but Kakashi didn't let him and take a napkin with a purple spot and bring it towards shu's face after some minutes shu faint and drive into a sleep as soon as shu fall Fubuki and Kakashi take and bring him inside of sora' mention a.k.a. Mr.Kurenai's mention.

Again with sora :

Sora tells everything about Shu to her father in fear and now she keep her mouth shut .

Mr.kurenai : so this is reality and what about your boyfriend ? *cold tone*

As sora gets tension about her boyfriend because she knows if she tells her father then he will kill her boyfriend and if she lies then she have to pay back with concussion because if her father asks about her boyfriend then he already know everything but he want to hear it from hers mouth so after some seconds of thinking she decide to tell the story and truth .

After telling him everything sora get afraid that her boyfriend will die of her's father's hand as hers father stand up .

Mr. Kurenai : so he try to escape my daughter now he have to die .

He was about to go but stopped when sora said something that made his decision changed .

Sora is in her knees and crying so badly but then also she is looking like an angel only and did you see any angel crying like this ....., no , never but here it is happening .