Love or Hate

Writer note: First thanks for supporting me and reading this damm flucking book and lets start our story and sorry for making a small chapter seriously last chapter was too small but not this one so what did you think should I add a drama here I mean full drama or part 2 but if I add part 2 then it will come late I know I am posting late but I didnot left at all by the way stay safe and continue reading this book and support me , vote me , and comment your ideas what did you want .

First at all tell me which drama you want :

A : Cinderella .

B : Snow white .

C : Sleeping Beauti .

D : Beauty and the beast .

E : or any vimpire one .

Shu , Lui , free , Me : non of them delete this book . °_¢__••_¢__°

.

Lets start :
So shu run out from school and now he is running in forest more deep and deeply .

(Information: backside of school there was a big forest with a cliff . )

Shu : *continue his running* I hate you lui I hate you so much why did you do this whenever I try to friendly with you why you always run up it , why just tell me why ?

Now shu was end standing in the cliff .

Suddenly he feel someone is beside him but before he can turn back that person push him in that cliff and now shu is about to fall but he grab  a branch of a small tree but that person is vanished away but somehow shu know who is that

Suddenly he feel someone is beside him but before he can turn back that person push him in that cliff and now shu is about to fall but he grab  a branch of a small tree but that person is vanished away but somehow shu know who is that .

Shu thought : ..........free........but why ........why he pused me why ..........

Shu is broken by his thought when his grab around tree is losse but before he can fall he feel two strong pairs of arms , one is in his wrist and second one in his hand he try to look at the person from his blurry eyes and he saw a blue fire hair boy with two gloomy hella violet eyes for one second they both lost into each other eyes but soon came back to their sence and that person is his one a only enemy that he hate the most ''Lui , ......Lui Shirosagi ''.

Lui : what the hell you are waiting for try to come up or else I will let you fall down !!.

Shu try his best and soon both of them are shore of the cliff/hill .

Shu : *by patting* so why did you come here , what is the thing bring you here Mr.Shirosagi ?

Lui : you .....you bring me here kurenai .....

Shu mind : ya ya I know you well , you did not save a person whom you just fight but why you did it ?

Shu : so want to give all the details ?