( magic )Doll festival before lui's birthday with a christmas 🎂❤️

Word count : 3481

___________________________________

So first I wish you all a married Christmas and A VERY BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LUI AND Here is some doll festival Information:

It is a festival where girls are playing with some dolls and pray for health and wealth this festival belongs to Japan so now take a look at your/our doll festival :

So this festival is madden for girls but boys can help them to put that ☝🏻 dolls in a row like that picture shows .

So let's start :

Everyone is saying and talking about their drama only every student say congrats to shu and lui and other too and they are teasing them also that ''will you marry me princess shu '' , ''shu I love you ''shu is allready popular between girls but after drama he is popular between boys also everyone he trying to flirt with shu and most of the students are teasing lui take the topic kiss and etc stuffs .

Now they all are in an empty class room (only class c was there cuz all girls COME for the doll festival and boys got forced by girls to come)

Coco : girls what do you all know what is coming up ?

Wakiya : why you all blackmail me ?*rude*

Boys : you too get , we also get blackmailed by those bitches .*angry and rude*

Girls : TO WHOM YOU ARE CALLING '' BITCH'' YOU KNOW GIRLS ARE FORM OF GODDESS NOT BITCH SAY SORRY OR YOU HAVE TO PAY BACK BY YOUR CONCUSSION !!!!

Boys : okay sorry !*rudely and fake apologize*

Ken (besu) : so why you all call us .*a little rude*

Suzi : not for calling us bitch*anger tone*

Wakiya :c'mon we already say sorry for that now tell what is so important that you call all the boys here *irritated yet rude tone*

Yuki : something Special like a festival for girls .

Phi : if it is a festival for girls then why do you call boys. *angry and rude tone*

Shasa : for making fun of you and seeing your face of course not we call you here to help us in festival idiots !

Sakura : calm down Shasa , these boys never understand .

Lui : as like you guys understand very well .*rudely*

Hinata : yes we did not understand so what you also say is that everything is equal here *in a proud tone*

Lui : don't feel so proud here *a little bit angry and like always a rude tone*

Shu : *huff* calm down lui and seriously why do you call us here ?

Zoey : cuz we need a little bit of help here *very sweet tone*

Daigo : when we ask you then you did not reply well but when shu ask then this much sweet why ?*jealousy yet rude tone*