Chapter three: [Name] first word

Deidara pov

I am so tired... [Name] was crying all night... Why did I regret taking her with me? if I knew that we were actually going to take her in... I walk into the kitchen and grab a piece of bread.

"Deidara can you watch [Name] for a day? I have a lot of stuff I need to do." Konan came into the kitchen with the brat.

"Can't you leave her with someone else besides me?"

"Everyone is busy." She gave me [Name] before leaving quickly. I could hear everyone leaving until finally, it was nothing but silent.

"Well little brat, I guess it just us." I set [Name] down while I went to make me a sandwich. I hear a few noises but I didn't even care... All I just want is a sandwich. Right when I got done making me a sandwich, I turned and saw [Name] wasn't there. I drop my sandwiches and begin to look around until I finally notice [Name] was sitting next to the kitchen sink??? I pick her up and took her into the living room where there was a huge mess, and I set her down on the couch.

"[Name] don't you dare move a muscle." She stares at me with her cute e/c... Wait what am I saying? I went back into the kitchen to fix me another sandwich when I hear crying... Oh great... I rush back into the living room and I saw [Name] crying again. I pick her up and saw that her diaper was a bit heavy........... I guess that means I need to change her diaper... Where is Konan when you need her? I went into the bathroom with [Name] and I set her down on the small table while I grab the diapers. I saw her grab a bottle of pine scented shampoo that someone left it there by accident.

"Don't touch that!"

After changing her diaper, I set her down in the living room and I sat down next to her.

"You must be enjoying this aren't you?" She looks at me and smiles.

"Deudara."

"Yeah I know you want something." Wait did she just say my name?

"Me like Deudara!" I laugh. She says my name wrong but that okay.

"So do you think art is an explosion?"

"Boom!"

"We are back!" I look and saw everyone carrying bags full of stuff.

"Did everything go ok?"

"[Name] says her first word."

"She did?!" Konan drop her bag and ran to [Name].

"Yup."

"[Name] can you say something?"

"Boom!" Right when she said that Sasori left the room.

"That is so cute!"