Chapter six: an uninvited guest

Sasori pov

I was working on a new puppet in front of [Name] since everyone is pretty tired from [Name] crying.

"Puppt!" I admit she been saying a lot of words since she first started to speak.

"Yes it a puppet." she nods, and I felt a familiar chakra. I quickly stood up and grab [Name] before heading downstairs to see no one there.

"Strange." I went to the kitchen, and I saw the kitchen table full of presents? I set [Name] down in the chair and begin to look around the present to see if I can find any clue to who brought the presents. All the presents was wrapped with snake wallpaper.

"Snakes." I said to myself knowing there was someone behind me. I turn and saw Orochimaru?

"First Kabuto now you?" My puppet appears by my side.

"So this is the Akatsuki little princess."

"Leave before I kill you."

"I just came to warn you that soon little [Name] will be in danger."

"What you mean?" He chuckles.

"You may think [Name] is an innocent girl but you are wrong she special," He smirks

"I come back in a few years when little [Name] grown up" He disappears and everyone came rushing in

"Sasori what going on un?"

"Orochimaru came."

"Did he touch my baby?"

"No, but he gave us a warning that soon [Name] will be in danger, and that [Name] might not be an innocent girl after all because she is special."

"Special?"

"How is she so f**king special when she just a damn baby!" I narrow my eyes at Hidan.

"Do you mind cussing somewhere else?

"This is just like before with Kabuto," Kisame said.

"Tobi think we should keep eye on her just in case she grows up."

"For once in my life, that idiot is right un."

"I feel that it a bad idea to even bring [Name] here." Pein said.

"Look Pein [Name] is our baby, and also the rest of you guys are her brothers so we should protect her no matter." While Konan begins to talk about protecting her, I thought about what Orochimaru says... Maybe he rights... I should investigate [Name] and find out where she even comes from, but I have a bad feeling about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thx you for the comments now this is just quick question

Do you think [Name] should fall in love with the Akatsuki or should she not? Please comments yes or no and I will count the yes and no to see what I should do

~Mia chan