Chapter seven: spending time with the leader

Pein pov

I can't believe that Konan made me watch [Name] when I'm supposed to be the leader, not a babysitter. I watch [Name] play with her toys while I was doing my paperwork, and she was started to get on my nerve

"Boo!" Boo? I look at her and I frown as she was playing with the black bunny.

"Can't this day get any worse?" I must say that out loud because I started to hear a few noises and I look to see [Name] gone. I got up and search for her everywhere including in my closet, but I couldn't even find her at all. How did she manage to leave when the door was close in the first place? I open the door and look down the hall and I hear giggling in the bathroom and I check to see she wasn't there.

"What are you doing?" I look to see Kisame.

"Where Konan?"

"She at the store."

"I see."

"Are you looking for something?"

"Who here?"

"Deidara, Hidan and Tobi."

"Where the rest of the Akatsuki member?"

"Sasori is at the puppet store, Kakuzu is carry out a mission, Itachi is shopping with Konan and Zetsu is nowhere to be seen."

"I see then inform everyone to begin looking."

"For what?"

"[Name]." Once I say that Kisame disappear, and I smile before heading into my office and doing a couple of paperwork.

It has been two hours and I still can hear yelling downstairs. I took a small sip of my coffee before hearing the office door open

"You're not even helping us un!" I look up and stare at Deidara.

"It not my responsibility."

"You're the one who lost her un!"

"I didn't lose her."

"Regardless we discovered a piece of [Name] shirt." I slam my coffee on the table.

"What!"

"Zetsu is nowhere to be seen, so do that mean he kill [Name]?"

"Go find Zetsu NOW!" Deidara ran out of my office and I sigh before looking at my paperwork again. I am supposed to be the fearless leader... So why do I care for a child that I don't even know her at all? But then again if Konan finds out I lost her... She probably will never forgive me and more likely kill me. I took a sip on the coffee, and the bitter taste doesn't even help what I'm feeling right now. All I could think of is [Name]... Maybe it was my fault that I got mad at her just because she was annoying, and I was trying to do my paperwork. I toss my paperwork in the trash, and I put my head down until I hear crying...? I quickly stood up and walk over to a closet and I carefully open it to see [Name] sitting on the ground and it looks like she was crying...

"Why are you in the closet?" I remember checking the closet so why is she here?

"D-daddy h-hate ME!!!" I back away. I never thought [Name] would call me her dad... That actually felt good in a sort of bad way

"I don't hate you." I put my hand on her head, and she stares at me before standing up and hugging me.

"Raelly?"

"Yes and beside you was just having fun that is all." she smiled at me.

"YAY!!!"

"So [Name] why were you in the closet?"

"I took her to my plant garden after you yell at her." I look to see Zetsu.

"Oh."

"She seems pretty upset."

"I see." I stood up, and I grab [Name] hand before walking to my desk.

"You sit here."

"Okay." she sat in my chair. I grab the bunny and I gave it to her before going to the closet and grabbing an extra chair. I grab my paperwork out of the trash

"You can play." She laughs and begins to play while I watch her with a small smile. I hope someday she be able to make this world a better place

"WHO MESS UP THE LIVING ROOM!!!???" Look like Konan is back... I wonder how I will explain this now and I wonder how much paperwork I'm going to have to do.