Chapter fourteen: Alive or not

Itachi pov

We all stood there silently as Deidara explain to us what he saw. I can't believe he telling us she alive.

"Deidara did you hit your head on rock or something!?" Hidan said while smirking.

"I know it was her un!" I look over at our leader who sat there quietly as he stare at Deidara.

"Do you have any proof?"

"Her voice was same and she look the same but older." Deidara said and Pein stood up from his desk.

"Which village was she in?"

"It was a small village near by the base."

"I see and do you think she live there?"

"Yes she was with a boy."

"She was with a boy!?" Konan slam her hand on the desk.

"Yes un."

"This is unacceptable! she is young."

"Konan calm down."

"Yes leader."

"Since you think you saw her than I guess we should go find out ourselves, but before we do that... Is there anything you like to say Deidara?" I look at Deidara who put out a small bag.

"This bag is what she given to me" I can smell the bag all the way here and it smell nice?

"I see. Starting tomorrow we are going go find her and bring her back here that is in order."

"Okay!" So [Name] might be alive? I wonder what she is like now?

??? Pov

"It seem like they are going go after her now."

"Yeah."

"Shall we get ready?"

"Yes." I stare at Itachi. I want to see how strong he is.

Sasori pov

It turn the next morning as we all got ready to find her.

"I can't believe that we wake up early to caught one person!" Hidan yawn.

"Hidan don't forget who we are after"

"Yeah yeah I know old man." I lean against the wall as I though about little girl I once knew. Is it really her? And how did she grow up? I guess it best to ask her those questions.

"So you believe him?" I look at Kisame before looking away.

"Believe who?"

"Deidara, do you believe him when he saying she alive?"

"I don't believe that idiot at all." I walk away and I though about the Shingetsu group. We haven't seen them since those two appear. I wonder what their plan was when they were trying to take her.

Kisame pov

I stare at Sasori who walk away, and I smirk to myself. He just doesn't want to admit that he believe Deidara, but I admit I do believe that it is her and so does Itachi too.

Deidara pov

I stood by the door as the leader appear.

"Is everyone ready?" We nod.

"Good now let go!" We all left the akatsuki base to find the person who we care about.

??? Pov

"Look like they are coming our way Naoki."

"Yeah get ready Kota."

"This will be fun!"

Itachi pov

As we begin to get near the village, I felt something strange..? I stop and look around.

"Why did you stop Itachi un?" Deidara said.

"There someone here." I look around until I notice two people in front of us. How did they appear here so fast? I watch as they stare at us before the blue hair boy speak up.

"Look who we found here!" I glare at them.

"Who are you?"

"Sorry we can't said our name." The black hair boy pull out a long sword.

"And we also can't let you get pass us." Pein step forward.

"Those clothes look different, You guys are from the Shingetsu group am I correct?"

"Like I say we can't let you get pass here, it best to leave while you still can."

"Or what?"

"Do it." The black hair boy said, and the dark blue hair boy smile before large blue flame appear out his back

"Let make this will quick." I took a step forward.

"Damn it we don't have time to fight!"

"Leave this to me!"

"What are you talking about Itachi un!?"

"You guys go on ahead I will distract them." Pein nodded

"If that the case than let go!" they begin to climb up tree near by us.

"Where do you guys think your going?" The guy flame went toward the rest of akatsuki.

"Water style water justu!!" The dark blue hair boy jump away before Kisame can hit him.

"What are you doing here Kisame?"

"Do you think I let you fight these two alone?"

"Kota I will take Itachi on while you will take Kisame on."

"Right!" So he know my name? The blue hair boy who name Kato made something on the ground before a wall appear to separate me and Kisame. I stare at the boy across from me and I unleash my sharingan and the boy glare at me

"Let do this."