Chapter fifteen: The battle begin

Sasori pov

As we keep jumping tree to tree, I though about those two people back there. If they belong to Shingetsu group than does that mean they are gonna after her now? I stop and Deidara stop beside me.

"What wrong Sasori?"

"Nothing." It best to hurry up and find [Name] quick.

Kisame pov

"So your suppose to be stronger than me?"

"Of course I'm stronger than you." The blue flame went toward me and I jump away.

"Not fast enough!" Suddenly I felt pain in my left foot and I fell onto the ground. I look at my left foot and notice that it wasn't burned no it was-

"I hope you know that my flame is a special flame that can melt your skin including on the inside. It really fast with just one touch, it spread to your whole body."

"Darn it!" I ran toward him and grab my sword and trying to hit him, but he kept on dodging and suddenly he kick me making me fall.

"Look like the flame is spreading to your body, you gonna be dead in five minutes." Darn it!!! I wanted to be strong but why!? Why can't I beat him!?

Itachi pov

I kept on dodging as fast as I can, but he kept trying to hit me. I took a glance and notice Kisame is on the ground. I really need to hurry up and end this.

"Trying to end it already?" He stop and I glare at him

"Yes if I have to."

"I'm not letting you go anywhere." be hold out his sword which glow and than ran toward me.

Deidara pov

We ran as fast as we can until I hear someone laughing and we stop.

"Did you guys hear laughing?"

"F*ck Yeah we did!"

"Look like I found someone that is worthy to fight." Somehow I felt something stab me and I look down to see hand through my stomach.

"Deidara!?" He pull his hand out and I fell down.

"Tch! He weak" I turn and see a blue hair boy with weird clothes that show his bare chest. He look at Hidan with a crazy smile.

"Heh, by the look of it... you look like your the strongest"

"F*uck Yeah I am!" I felt someone lift me up I look at Sasori.

"Let go." I nod.

Kakuzu pov

Instead of leaving, I stood next to Hidan.

"What are you doing here old man!?"

"I can't leave this idiot behind."

"So can I." A black hair boy appear next to blue hair boy.

"I see! Hey, this is gonna be fun for once!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you think the Shingetsu should have a good ending aka love ending or no?

^picture is who Kisame fighting against

Sorry for the long wait I'm gonna try my best and update every two week but the chapter might be shorter