Chapter One: The Strange Little Child in the Forest

Deidara pov

"Look like it not going rain today un," I said while walking in the middle of the forest with two bags of foods in both of mine hand. The forest is really quiet usually I hear screaming from a person being slaughtered, but all I hear is the sound of the tree moving and birds making noise.

"I wish something entertaining would happen today." I pass by a small garden that has a lot of different color of flowers when I hear crying? I turn around and there was no one behind me... What was that crying sound? I turn around and took a few steps, and hear crying again, but it sounds like it next to me. I walk up to the garden and saw a little infant on the soft green grass surrounded by flowers, and the infant was crying.

"What a baby doing here in the woods when it dangerous?" I wonder did the mother gives up their child and left them here to get eaten by animals... Still that a little harsh, and I feel bad for the baby but I can't take him or her with me since I am a criminal. I imagined so many ways on what to do until I finally decided that it would be best if I kill the baby so it won't have to feel any pain from the animal. I hold out a bomb-shaped bird and put it next to him or her body and I back away as far as I could before looking at the baby one last time.

"I'm sorry but please don't come back and haunt me un." This was it... I was going to kill that little child... I will regret it a tiny bit, but this is for the best. I took a deep breath before shouting that one word.

"Katsu!!" I said while closing my eyes except I didn't hear anything? I open my eyes to see the bomb still next to her... What the hell?! I know that bomb work I always use it every time I fight so why now?! I walk closer to the baby, and I saw that he or she was sleeping soundly. I grab the bomb and begin to look at it before looking back at the baby.

"You know what I will be right back un." I turn, and I continue on walking with the bomb when suddenly it blows up on me.

"AH!!!"

I woke up, and I hear giggling in the background. I stood up and look around I remember I was in the forest with the baby... Wait what about the baby?! I turn and move toward the baby, and it was giggling at me.

"Hey stop laughing at me!" How come the bomb blew up when I walk away with it and not next to the baby? Oh, shoot! Everyone is probably going to be angry with me since I lost all the foods.

"Damn it... Leader Pein is definitely going to murder me." The baby giggles as I was trying to think of a good excuse until I felt something touch my feet. I look down and saw the baby grinning at me that when I got an idea.

"You know what you are coming with me un." I pick up the baby and begin to walk back to the Akatsuki base.

When I got back to the Akatsuki base, the first person who I saw was that damn Itachi. He was sitting on the red couch in the living room, and he was reading a book. He turned and looks at me.

"Why are you holding an infant?" Itachi said with a boring look on his face.

"Because I save this kid." I smile.

"You know we are criminal right? And also I don't see you saving a kid."

"Deidara did you bring back the groceries?" Konan came out and once she saw me and the baby, her eyes turn wide. She walks over to me and grabbed the baby from my hand and begin to hold the baby very close to her

"Deidara, where did this baby come from?"

"He claims he saves the infant life, but I don't think so," Itachi said while reading his book again.

"Hey un!" Leader Pein came in and once he saw me, Konan and the baby he sighs.

"Deidara in my office now." Look like I'm in trouble again.

When I got to the leader office, he sat in his black chair while I stood in front of him a bit nervous about what the punishment might be.

"Deidara I know you didn't save that kid so tell me the truth!"

"You see I was on my way home when I hear crying... I went to check it out and saw the baby alone. I put one of my famous bomb near the baby so that way it can have a painless death until it didn't explode. I walk over there grab the bomb and was about to head home to get a new bomb... Until that bomb exploded right in my face and it destroys the foods so I took the baby to make a good excuse and yeah." Pein looks at me before sighing.

"We can't keep a little kid here, therefore, it bests if you put it back where you found it." Konan came in and she was smiling.

"Pein I think we should keep the infant."

"Why?"

"This infant doesn't have any parent and maybe we could train it to be like us that way the infant could help us with any battle." Pein looks at Konan for a minute before standing up.

"Konan we don't even know how to take care of a child."

"Then we will all learn."

"Who will watch the child?"

"Everyone of course." I stood there awkwardly as I thought about how those two remind me of a couple.

"Fine, but everyone must take care of it understand?"

"Yes."

"Gather everyone in the living room and tell them the new."

"Okay." So I'm guessing I have a little brother or a little sister now... At least Leader Pein forgot about my punishment.

Itachi pov

I wonder why Leader Pein told us to gather us in the living room. It probably about the infant.

"Where the hell is he?!"

"Hidan shut up," Kakuzu said.

"I have fucking things to do."

"And I have money to count so shut up." Leader Pein came in with Konan carrying the infant.

"What with the baby?!"

"I have some new everyone, we will have a new little brother or little sister."

"What!?"

"So from now on we all must take care of this child, and I let Konan explain the rest."

"Every day we are taking turns of taking care of her. For example, today I will be taking care of her for today while the rest of you must get the supplies for the baby. Is that clear?" Everyone nod until for "once" Hidan ask a good question.

"What gender is the fucking baby?" Pein slaps Hidan head.

"No bad word when you are around with the child!"

"Let me check." Konan lift up the diaper and then smile.

"It a girl!"

"What!?"

"So should we name her now?" I said.

"I want to call her Katsu un!" I notice a name on the diaper it says [Name].

"I think her name is [Name]." I point to the diaper.

"What a wonderful name." Right, when Konan says that [Name] begin to cry and everyone panic.

"Why is she crying?" How long was [Name] in the forest? It obviously she hungry.

"She hungry."

"We only have a tiny bit of foods left."

"In that case Deidara I'm sending you back to the store again."

"What?!"

"You are the one who destroys our foods so you get to go while we make [Name] a crib for her."

"Ugh, fine" Things are definitely going to change around here.