Prologue

No one pov

"Are you sure it a good idea to do it? She is still a young baby."

"I know but soon in the future, Tokyo will be destroyed by those things!"

"But it going take a long time before she even comes back to this world."

"I know, but by the time she grew up those things will already appear. I already know she will meet some new friends and a better family to take her in."

"Even now I absolutely wish I was a good mother to her."

"You are a good mother and even though we can't be like a family I know that someday she will find out the truth and probably be mad at us."

"Yeah."

"Look like the portal is ready to time to say our last few words."

"[Name], I am sorry we have to do this to you... I wish I could spend my whole life with you... I know when those times come... You will find out the truth, and you will find out what your destiny is..."

"[Name], I only have a few words to say, and that is please naturally understand we love you and genuinely want the very best for you."

"Farewell, my little dimension princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Everyone, I am remaking this whole story again and of course, I will be adding remake chapters as well as new chapters. One of the new chapters that will be coming out soon would be Itachi moment with little [Name]. I might delete the original chapters once I am done remaking chapters...

Please do Note... The prologue chapter will be changed eventually until now... I merely included a few words to it and try to make it bit more sense.

Much obliged for the long waiting.