Prologue

3rd POV

How does it feel to lose everything? Your friends, family? Your hometown or city? People who used to look up to you, and you knew they were trusting their lives to you? The beautiful world exchanged into a dark space where you felt utterly lonely?

What emotion would you feel right now? Only one? Or all of them at the same time? Sadness? Hatred? Disgust? The feeling of revenge? Would you be able to let a single tear escape your eyes?

No, Rimuru couldn't. He would always be a Monster.

That is- until someone hugged him.

"Ciel, is that you?" Rimuru asked, his voice clearly weakened

"Yes" Ciel answered shortly while deepening her hug for her Master. The Manas deemed it necessary to do it while not knowing anything about human emotions at all.

After feeling the warmth, Rimuru's emotions let go, and he shed some tears, which had long been necessary.

"They died because of me, Ciel..." Rimuru exclaimed with a sobbing voice

"That's not true. Master has done his best" Ciel answered, cutting off Rimuru while starting to feel some kind of uneasiness inside her.

No one spoke anymore, and the End of Time and Space became silent again. Who knows how long they kept flowing in this space, hugging themselves like this. Minutes, days, weeks, or even countless years?

"Ciel..:" After the silence, Rimuru turned around, looking into his partner's eyes for the first time since coming here.

Each of their yellow/golden pairs of eyes shined brightly in the darkness or was it because they locked their gaze upon the other's eyes?

Desire was it that let them both move their heads towards each other as the space grew tighter each second until they finally touched each other's lips.

A bright light overtook the dark space, and the two figures still hugging themselves where sleeping deeply.

Ciel POV

Much has happened.

This short sentence repeated itself in my head. I've felt happy about these changes and at the same time, Mas- no, my wife changed too. We've lived a significant amount of time now.

"Huh... how is that possible? I've sent you clearly to the end of time and space. No- how?!?" Yuuki, whose crazy laugh after defeating Rimuru, stopped after seeing me, and fear arose inside his pathetic body.

I've looked over the battlefield, and the True Dragons stopped attacking Yuuki upon feeling my True Dragon Factor. Chloe, who had crying over my wife's death, stopped sobbing, and the last subordinates of her's still alive seemed relieved.

"No, it's not Rimuru. You feel slightly different" Velzard noticed, which brought again a gloomy mood over the field.

"kekeke... and here I thought you would have won over me once again, Rimuru.. but it's just your Skill kuhaha" Yuuki, blinded by greed and victory, shouted relieved.

"There is no need for my wife to come to care of a bug that is devoured by its own Skills, disgusting." I said

Angered by my provocations, Yuuki attacked me, for an ant, I must pay my respect for getting this strong. The combination of his [Anti-Skill] and [Mommon, Lord of Greed] were indeed strong, that is if he were born with a soul capable of withstanding it.

'If I knew beforehand that human emotions were that easy. I could have used them to manipulate their behavior way earlier' I thought, slightly regretting that I wasn't helping Rimuru to my full potential.