Betrayal

[Author Note: I am well aware that there are many ways to spell Velgrynd, Velgrinth, and other nick-names used by Lucia or other people in the Tensura verse. For me I will stick with Velgrynd for now. If I do switch automatically between more options over future chapters I am sorry]

3rd POV

To say that Velgrynd was confused was nothing more than an understatement. Everything in her mind screamed. It made no sense for them not to fight or listen to each other. 

 'Just what am I doing here?' Velgrynd thought as soon as she crossed the Great Jura Forest border. 

She wasn't able to sense anything right away, feeling irritated as she had believed Velzard, and it was for nothing else than her amusement once more, so it seemed to the Scorch Dragon. 

'I should visit my younger brother when I am already here,' Velgrynd thought and concentrated for a second to find the cave Veldora was sealed at. 

Ready to teleport herself directly, she suddenly felt an itching feeling in her head as soon as two more dragon factors, besides the one of Veldora, appeared. 

"Why is it so faint?" Velgrynd said, wondering but simultaneously surprised that Velzard told her the truth, so it seemed. 

'Are they still young? No didn't Velzard called them older Sisters? And they are already able to suppress their [True Dragon Haki] splendid as well as transform into a human body?' Velgrynd was sure now, they must be stronger than Veldora. 

She flew towards the place in question as she suddenly felt a person flying towards her, one of her seemingly sisters. 

"I am sorry Velgrynd but I cannot allow you to come any further than this" Her voice sounded confident. 

"But Velzard told me to come here" Velgrynd protested as her headaches she had slowly worsened. 

Ciel who stopped her from coming near to Rimuru, at least for now, sighed in disbelief "That's why she went straight towards there huh?" Ciel hadn't paid full attention as her wife spoiled her. 

"Who are you?" Velgrynd asked confused 

'Just what is happening with me? My senses are becoming more dull... why am I feeling pain?' Velgrynd thought but concentrated on the person in front of her. 

"That's not of importance as you are not in your right state of mind, haven't you not noticed yet?" Ciel asked 

"..." Velgrynd, who thought she would mean she was having trouble with her senses, remained silent 

"... That your [Parallel Existence] has been killed already?" Ciel suddenly stated 

'Huh?' Velgrynd thought that she would have heard wrong "W-hat did you say? There is no way?" she asked, stuttering.

"As expected of my idiotic Sister" Ciel stated 

Velgrynd couldn't fathom this weird conversation, at the same time she believed her instinctively and had no desire to fight the unknown person. At the same time, the Scorch Dragon suddenly cried in pain. 

Ciel closed her eyes as much as she could have intervened and stopped this from happening she thought that it would be an experience needed for Velgrynd... called betrayal. 

"Arrgghhhhhh!! H-help me. IT HURTS!!" Velgrynd shouted while stretching out a hand towards Ciel, hoping she would help her out of this pain. 

Ciel POV 

It was just another ordinary day as I've been around Rimuru helping her with the garden and everything else.