Complicated Emotions

3rd POV

"Rimuru!!!" Velzard cried out once she woke up from her slumber, trembling like a baby while embraced in Rimuru's hug. It would only be natural for to do this after losing her once. 

Rimuru, on the other hand, was overwhelmed by having a sobbing Velzard in his arms. Once Rimuru lost her tension, she calmed down and began to pat Velzard's head with swift and soft strokes over her white hair. 

No words were needed while Velzard continued crying "I thought you died..!" feeling the warmth of her Sister. 

Ciel watched from the sidelines with a satisfied smile after putting down the tea that she prepared 'I shouldn't interrupt such a reunion' is what the Goddess of Authority thought. She touched her chest where her Dragon Factor resides because she simultaneously felt weird sadness and happiness. 

This whole situation continued for several minutes. Until Velzard finally calmed down and sat back on the bed. Only now, Velzard noticed Ciel's presence in the room, it felt weird, but "Sister-in-law." 

"Don't be so formal and just call me Sister or Ciel dear" Ciel answered honestly "Or did you not yet accept me in the familiar bond of us, True Dragons" 

Velzard, upon hearing this remembered the child-like jealousy she had over Ciel, the ice-dragon was slightly embarrassed as she always wanted to be just like her 'Did I make her uncomfortable with it? Indeed, we are not bound by blood anyways, and it isn't weird for them to have married anyways' 

"C-Ciel Onee-san, I'm sorry" Velzard said 

Ciel just smiled it away with an "Oh my~ my little sister has become much more honest" Obviously, she knew Velzard's jealousy towards her as someone described as the Ice beauty by most she didn't know anything other than being desired not only in the Ice Continent. 

"Hai Hai, enough with that now. Ciel you are embarrassing her" Rimuru, as protective as she always was towards her Sisters, answered while seeing the ego of Velzard crumble. 

You might wonder why Velzard referred to Ciel as Onee-san, meaning older Sister. It's because she knew that they had been trapped in the End of Time and Space. As someone who has stayed there, they would be older than anyone else in the Multiverse. Adding that Velzard knew they had been from another Timeline, she accepted them as Older Siblings, maybe even because Rimuru resembles Veldanava to a certain degree. 

"So Vel-chan, you've been visiting Veldora right?" Ciel asked 

Velzard answered "Yes ever since he's been imprisoned I've been visiting him once per year or so" while adding "Why haven't you shown yourself to him?" 

Ciel looked over to Rimuru, wondering what she would answer "Well, we decided on a peaceful life here" 

Velzard looked confused at Ciel's answer "Peaceful? Even I couldn't damage a single hair of yours if I wanted to. There is no being that is superior to Rimuru." 

Ciel could see Rimuru's troubled face and sighed slightly "That is not what peaceful means and as much as I would like to further talk about it Velzard, I would like for us to stop at this point" Ciel's serious voice all of a sudden startled Velzard. 

"Now, shouldn't we have a drink and some snacks?" Rimuru said to change the topic and snapped with her finger once, a tiny desk appeared with cake and cookies while the Tea Ciel prepared flew to each of them. 

Velzard was confused about this unusual mood and something was not right, but she decided to go along. Resulting in having a nice time together while speaking about some happy stories.  After some hours Velzard and Ciel stepped into the front garden.