✨ Chapter 5

Against all odds, I finally finished my Assignment, I checked the time and it was 11:37 pm. I arranged all my books in my bag and kept it on my table. I brought out another one of my uniforms and kept it on the chair, the Academy has a different uniform for every single weekday, that's incredible. I was clearing my bed so I could lie down and sleep when I got another notification on my phone.

It was on heychat again. it was Sani who added me.

Ahh maybe It was by mistake, I'll talk to Nana tommorow and then I'll decide either to accept or not.

Enough talk, time to try and fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up around four fifty something, and nope it was not by my mother's shout. I woke up myself. I stood up and did my normal morning stuff, you know the drill. I went to the parlor after getting ready for school.

"Good morning mummy" I said while looking at my mum with a smile

"Good morning, how was your night?"

"It was fine Alhamdulilah, but mummy I've told you that using, how was your night in the way you meant it is wrong. How was your night doesn't mean how I slept, it actually means asking what I did last night, like if I went out or watched a movie or something. It literally means the same thing as how was your day" I explained to her again for the hundredth time.

"It's you that know that one, as long as you understood what I was asking. English is kukuma not my father's language" mummy said while walking out of the  the kitchen and leaving me.

I ate my bread and drank water them I took my milo and milk to my room  before a certain boy child moves it for me.

"How did you get ready before me today?" Haidar said looking shocked, I won't blame him because this does not happen everyday

"Ask me again"I said while carrying my bag and going to the car.

"Good morning ya Idris" I said smiling from ear to ear

" Morning Viva, someone seems to be in a good mood today"

"Yes I am"

"Ohh, Alhamdulilah then"

"Ya Idris please can I start the car?" I asked him with hopeful eyes.

"Nope"

"Pleaseeee"

"Okay fine just don't tell anyone" he finally agreed.

"Yessss!, Thank you so much"

I kept my bag in the backseat then I went to the driver's seat, I closed the door, ya Idris looked at me with raised eye brows. I just smiled

I said bismillah, then I inserted the key and turned it onI finally started a car for the first time ever, just the sound of the engine roaring to life made me extremely happy.

I got down from the car and sat at the back waiting for Haidar to come out so we can leave. The smile that was plastered on my face was so wide. It's during moments like these that I forget all my problems and worries.

We got to school I was telling ya Idris thanks and good bye. I turned around and as usual Haidar was half way towards his class, the primary disease is still in that boy's body.

I walked into my own class with my smile. "Good morning pretty girl" I said referring to Nana

"Ahh am I safe? This One that you're smiling and you didn't call me a fish, should I write my will?"

"Go jhoor, shey someone can not just decided to be nice, that's why you're a fish" I said leaving her seat and going to mine, she just chuckled as I left.