✨ Chapter 6

"Hi Zara,how are you" yeah it was Zara that decided to talk to me

"I'm fine. Aren't you going out?" I didn't want to go at first but if she leaves it will be only me and Sani left in the class and I don't want to take any chances. So I just decided to go

"Yes I was, let's go" I said while we left the class talking about random things, turns out she's also a new student. I saw Adnan and Nana standing near a window.

"Hey fishes" I said to them

"Today has really been wierd first you were nice to us this morning, now you came out for short break, I ask again. Viva are we safe?" Nana asked looking at me as if she was saying something serious.

I just hissed and introduced them to zara and we we're all talking and laughing. Then we decided to add zara to our group.

" Wait oo so it would be 3 girls one boy, I disagree, I'll now be the dan daudu( boy-girl) you must add  a boy" Adnan said.

"Don't worry Viva will find a guy for you, she's the one that attracts people to us and when I first talked to her I would have sworn she was not a social butterfly, but see her now" Nana said

" I'm not, the people in this school are just different I guess" I said

"Special you mean" Adnan said smiling

"What's up guys" Auwal said as he approached us.

"Well there you have it your guy" Nana said

"Whose guy?" Auwal asked.

"Adnan's guy"

"What!" Auwal said

We just laughed and the whistle was blown. We went back to class, had 2 more classes and it was time to go home. 5 of us left the class and sat down outside.

Ya Idris was late today everyone had left, it was only me and Auwal that were left and Haidar came to seat with me since all his friends had also left.

I was talking to Auwal when Sani came and was like "let's go" he said referring to Auwal and I could have sworn he waved me goodbye, but it was so quick and he was already bouncing towards the gate. Auwal stood up and was about to go and we heard our names. Finally!!

We greeted ya Idris, got into our various cars that's when I looked at thier car, omo this twins are really rich kids oo.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When we got home, I freshened up, prayed, then I took my phone and went to parlor, Haidar was watching spongebob, we don't have Islamiya today and no school tommorow so we had enough time to chill, I sat down on the chair and turned on my data, I accepted Sani on heychat. Then I added zara and Auwal to our group chat, now we are 5. Auwal was the only one  active so I just decided to watch spongebob with Haidar. As if on que just as I was about turn off my data, Sani sent me a message.

Sani: Assalam Alaikum.(peace be upon you)

Now, that was unexpected, I didn't think he'll talk to me so quickly considering the fact that I didn't accept immediately and the kind of person he seems to be.

You: Walaikuml salam(peace be upon you too)

Sani: you good?

Can't he just ask how are you or how far, like any normal person.

You:  Good.

Shebi it's ment, let's continue chatting like people that can not speak proper english, he doesn't know me.

Sani: your day?

Heiii! Are they following this boy ahbi what's all this oshi(rubbish), doesn't he know how to use questioning words ahbi he thinks just Adding question mark to something makes it a question.