✨chapter 11

It's another day in this hell hole called school and I can't wait to go back home. Yesterday I actually expected something interesting to happen like maybe khalifa would add me on heychat or something, but he didn't I even wanted to, but the hard girl in me stopped me. Maybe I was reading too much into the situation.

Anyways, i spent most of my time watching movies yesterday. And now I'm stuck in this boring class. I don't even know what's going on and I don't want to know cause this woman is just teaching herself. To be honest No one knows what she's doing. I'm even feeling sleepy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The whistle was blown and it was finally time to go home. Uhh I thought it would never come to an end.

"Viva stand up let's go jhoor" Nana said impatiently.

"Calm down jhoor. A star has to take her time"

"Mtcwwww when you're done you'll come out. You'll not kukuma loss." She was about to leave

"Ahh. I'm done already missy"

We left the class. Auwal was absent today because he's sick. The poor boy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When we got home we prayed and got ready because today mummy's boyfriend and his children are coming over. Saying mummy's boyfriend sounds so wired, but then who am I to judge.

I wore a Maxi dress with a matching turban, then I applied lipgloss, laid my edges and I was good to go.

I took a few pictures then I went out of the room.

"Haidar iyyeh see how you're looking like a human being for a change"

"You're just jealous that I always look better than you"

I just rolled my eyes and sat down in the parlor. I turned my data on so I could talk to Auwal. I sent him a message but he didn't reply so I just turned the data off and went to meet mummy since she was setting the table.

"Viva can you please bring the drinks" she said meanwhile everything was already on the table.

"Mummy calm down, everything is fine, nothing will go wrong in sha Allah (By the grace of God)"

A little while later we heard a knock on the gate, as the amebo that we are Haidar and I ran to the window to peep, as if they'll not still enter the house.

First a good looking man shaked  ya Idris then two guys walked behind him and is my eyes playing games with me or is it Auwal and sani I'm seeing.

I ran to open the door because I had confirm the things I'm seeing

Before they even knocked I opened the door. And yes it's Auwal and sani that were at the door with the man, maybe he's their uncle right?

"Good evening sir"I greeted the man.

"Evening my dear, you must be Adiva right?"

"Yes sir"

"It's nice to finally meet you" he replied.

"Same here" I said walking them in, not once making eye contact with the twins because I don't even want to know what's going on in their head right now. This is so awkward.

We got to the parlor and they all sat down I went to bring water for them and when I got back. Haidar with his razor mouth was already saying how the twins and I were best friends blah blah blah.

Hei God what will I do with this child.

"Yeah we are classmates, though I'm her senior" Auwal just had to add that.