✨ Chapter 7

I saw a cake mixer, I've always begged mummy to buy it but she has never answered me, I'm so happy she finally decided to get one.

"OHH MY GOSHH!!! mummy thank  you so much" I said while gushing over it.

"Don't break our ear drums" Haidar said walking away. I really need to start beating that boy, he lacks respect.

" You're welcome, if you spoil it, you're on your own"

"I would take care of it like it's an egg" I replied with so much confidence.

Haidar and I took the remaining things out of the car and into the house. When we were done mummy assigned chores to each of us, I was to wash and blend the tomatoes and peppers. While Haidar was washing rice for the jollof rice and mummy was frying meat.

" Do you guys like your school and islamiya" Mummy questioned

" Yes mummy I love all my classmates, and I think everyone likes me. It's not easy to be the freshest kid in secondary school you know" Haidar replied so smugly.

I don't expect any less from Haidar, it's always easy for him to mingle with people even back in Ogun state he was friends with everyone, every single person knew Haidar even though they pronounced his name in a funny way.

I on the other hand not that I didn't have friends or I was a quiet person just that I don't mingle with people outside my friendship group.

This is the fastest I've made friends, because it's not been up to a week and I'm already comfortable with five of my classmates, five of my rich classmates might I add.

If you told me they would be this easy to vibe with on the first day I got to The Academy, I would have said it was a lie, the least expected person I'm talking to is Sani, I never thought he would talk to me and he is actually fun to talk to, Not that I'm ever going to tell him that.

"Osheyy Freshest" I was hailing him.

"What about you Viva" before I could reply mummy I heard Haidar say the most absurd thing ever

"Ahh mummy don't worry Viva is doing just fine, she even has 2 boyfriend's" I almost choked on my own saliva, I really need to cut this boys tounge off because what the hell is he talking about

"Is something wrong with you?" I looked at Haidar.

" Be calming down now, I Said Boy Friends, ahbi there are not your friends?"

"Mummy don't mind this stupid boy he's saying rubbish" I replied completely ignoring the idiot."and school is fine, I've made a few friends and we even got new tablets today" I said sounding so excited.

Mummy just smiled and continued what she was doing.

"I also got a tablet" Haidar can't just shut up

" Who asked you?" And that was enough to shut him up, he didn't say a word again when he was done he just left the kitchen, Eyyah he is vexing.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My head is aching me and I was extremely tired,  I just want to lie down and fall asleep, if only it were that easy for me. I just sat on my bed took my phone, so that I can read a book and hopefully fall asleep. I was reading when I received a hologram call request from Nana and I accepted it.,

"Ohhh my God, your room is so nice and it's only you, I wish it was me wallahi. I have to share a room with my annoying sister" she complained

" See who is talking, just looking at your dressing table, see skin care products abeg"