Chapter 1

Xx= Boy  
??1= Other person
??2= Other person 

(Year 2002)

Xx: We'll make a promise yes.
Yn: And what kind?
 Xx: When we both grow up, we'll get married and you'll be my wife. Give me the little finger.
Yn: Are you sure?
Xx: Absolutely.
Yn: Yes, I promise...
??1: Quickly take the boy and give the girl a forgetting pill!
??2: Yes sir!
Xx: I love you Kim Yn. Goodbye.
Yn: Farewell my prince.

(Yn was 7 years old and XX was 9 years old)

(and now 2015)

Pov Yn

"The bastards are after me." I said to myself. I ran to my black motorcycle. Some guy started shooting at me, but I was more nimble and faster. I got on the motorcycle and drove fast. I always wear a helmet, so that I don't have to stay and also that they don't recognize me. Everyone who knows me knows me by the name Minji. Luckily I got away from them. You're wondering what I was doing in a foreign land. I'm trying to find out more information about a mafia called Banghtan. All I know is that Banghtan has seven members. I have two worlds. The first one is the one you already know. I like to kill and I can fight too. In my second world I go to school and at school I am cold and have no friends. Everyone is afraid of me and I don't mind. Nobody knows about my 'first world'. And now you know more than enough about me so back to the story. I was already at our big house and I quickly drove to the garage. What Mafia wouldn't have a garage.I quickly went to my room and changed. I put my black helmet in the closet and then went to the dining room. It was exactly 7pm and at this time we are having dinner with my family. My father is the boss of our Mafia, logically, and my mother. So she's dead. She's been dead for a year and I don't even mind because she was horrible. She didn't talk to me at all, but when she needed something, she scolded me. "Enjoy Yn."Only the two of us remained from the immediate family. "Enjoy your meal dad." We started eating and father started talking. "The Park family invited us to dinner. And there you will learn something quite important." "Also Mafia?" "Yes... I know you've never seen them, but you'll like them." I preferred not to say anything and quickly leave so that I could go to my room. Before I could leave, my father stopped me. "And don't forget to wear the most beautiful dress you have." I forced a smile and then left. I laid down on the bed and then something occurred to me. What if the Park family knows Banghtan?
I went to brush my teeth and went to sleep. I was tired after all. And I'm going to school tomorrow anyway, so everyone else's stares at me will annoy me again.

The next morning

I was woken up by an annoying alarm clock and that's how I knew I had to get up and go school. I changed into this outfit:

 I changed into this outfit: