Chapter 4

Kook accompanied me to the motorcycle. We said goodbye and I went home to get ready for the Parks...

Pov Yn

This time I chose this dress.

They were my favorite too

They were my favorite too. I have many favorite dresses. I smiled and went to put them on. After some time I went down to the dining room and I was on my cell phone. Someone wrote to me in the meantime, I don't know who it was.

Unknown:
Hi Yn. It's me JK.
Posted 4:25 PM

Yn:
Hi... How did you get my number?
Posted at 4:35 PM

Jungkook:
That's a secret.🤫
Posted at 4:37 PM

Yn:
Sorry Kookie but I have to go...
I will write you later.
Posted at 4:39 PM

My father and I had to go, but I didn't want to. "Dad, do I really have to be there with you?" He looked at me with an annoyed face. "Yes you have to. You have your future husband there." I rolled my eyes and started looking out the window. "Otherwise, we have two surprises for you. I hope you like them." "Dad, please no surprises." He laughed and I already wanted to go home and jump out of the car window. We arrived at their home and greeted each other. "Shall we move on to the surprise?" Kyujin asked. "Sure...Jimin the first gift please." I looked at Jimin confused and he pulled out a box with rings. They were so beautiful. The one for me, he took Jimin in his hands and put it on my left ring finger. It was a gold ring with a small diamond. "Do you like it?" Jimin asked, I looked at him and said. "Yeah, it's very nice... I didn't expect to ever get this gift." I smiled. Oh my god, I smiled at someone other than Mrs. Lee and my father. Jimin also put the ring on his ring finger and smiled at the sight of the ring. "I'm just announcing that I'll be wearing it on a pendant so it's not weird. You understand." I explained and everyone nodded their heads in agreement. "Now the second gift." Han said and I was afraid what kind of surprise it would be. "You will live together... From tomorrow, only the two of you will have the house to yourself. Now we'll pay for everything, but then when you start working you'll pay for it yourself." I felt my chest tighten. "N-it's not too soon." I asked. "It's not enough for you to get used to each other and Yn will be sleeping in your room today, Jimin." I thought I was going to go blind when they said that. "The two of us in the same room... That are you serious!?" "Yn, please calm down and we're not kidding. "I looked at Jimin and he didn't seem to be bothered by it. I want to write to Kook, but I can't tell him what is between me and Jimin. Wait what will happen between me and Jimin. "You won't mind?" I asked Jimin and he looked at me. "No, it doesn't matter, because it will be like this for a long, long time." He smiled at me and I smiled at him ironically. "What time do you get up for school?" They asked me. "Lately, I have an alarm for 6:45." He had his evil face on his face and that scared me a little. They talked for a while and I kept thinking about Kook. I want to text him, but I can't. "Can I go to the bathroom, please? " "Yes, it's right around the corner." Kyujin said. I got up and went to the bathroom. I immediately texted Kook.