Chapter 3

I didn't want to think about it anymore, so I tried to fall asleep quickly.

Pov Yn

My alarm rang again and I knew I had to go to school and see those seven boys again. I showered, changed and went to have breakfast. Of course I had a knife hidden. (👇)

I immediately thought of Jimin when I cut off his dick

I immediately thought of Jimin when I cut off his dick. “Good morning Yn.” Mrs. Lee said. “Good morning to you too.” We smiled and went to sit at the table. I finished breakfast and went to school by motorbike. Meanwhile, I was thinking about Banghtan. I'm not obsessed, but I feel that if I make friends with them, if I ever screw something up, they will help me. So change of plan, I won't try to kill them but add them to my side. I'm 99.9% sure he knows about me. I was already at the locker and took my things for class. I started, I heard someone whistle, I looked around and saw red waltzes. I rolled my eyes and went to class. Before I entered the classroom, Jimin prevented me from doing so. “I've been waiting for you.” He said with a provocative smile on his face. "Shit, I don't want anything to do with you until one day..." I crouched down to walk into the classroom under Jimin's arm. You took a seat and Jimin sat next to me. "Jimin if you have me in plan to screw up so you don't have your third leg... Don't worry, I didn't forget the knife." I said straight. He looked bored, which I didn't mind at all. He approached me and I put my hand to the hidden weapon. "When we're together, I'll beat the soul out of you baby." He whispered in a hoarse voice and his lips brushed against my neck. It excited me a little. I put my right hand on his muscular arm and said. "I'll kill you first.. . If you keep flirting with me, I'll show you what it means to flirt with someone." We both smiled devilishly at each other. The only one who came from their party was Jungkook. She's really hot. More like Jimin, but then again he has less muscles than Jimin. "Hi JK." Jimin said and I looked at my phone. There was a message from my father.

Dad:
We're going to the Parks again tonight, but you'll be with Jimin
alone to get closer.
Posted at 7:50 am

Yn:
I really have to dad... Fine,
but if
it will be after him, so it's not my fault.
Posted at 7:52 am

I really didn't want to. What if Jimin tries something. "Jimin... Look." I showed him the message and he read it. Jimin chuckled and had his devilish grin on his face and we all know where he's going with that. "I'll enjoy this babygirl." I pulled a knife on him. "Don't say. Me. Come on!" He looked into my eyes with a flirtatious face. He licked his lower lip and looked at my knife. "Honey, you think I'm scared... I know you'd never cut me." I looked at Jungkook and back at Jimin. I hid the knife and rested my head on the bench with my hand...
After all the classes I went to lunch. I was sitting alone at the table when suddenly someone said something. "Can I sit with you?" I raised my head and saw Jungkook smiling at me. "You can." We smiled. "What was that?! I'm not smiling!” I thought. “Where's Jimin at?” I asked and JK looked at me. "He doesn't go to lunch... Basically no one from my party goes to lunch except me. Sometimes Hobi or Tae." "At least I won't have to see Jimin at lunch." I giggled and so did he. He looked nervous so I asked. "Are you ok? You look like you're pissed off." He looked at me. "I don't care, I'm just afraid to tell you something." I looked at him as if he was serious. "I'm listening... I'm not such a bitch, just around Jimin... You're fine." He smiled and began to explain. "Well, how should I start... I want to ask if you would come with me... Well, you know, didn't she go somewhere? For example, to the cinema or the park. You understand." He was cute and it shocked me. "Well, I didn't expect this..." "If you don't want to, you don't have to. I know I'm not who you imagined." I thought for a moment and then I thought. "Why not give him a chance." I tapped his finger. "Jungkook... I'd love to go with you, but not today because I have to go somewhere with my father... Maybe tomorrow." JK was so uncomfortable. I grabbed his hand and smiled. Everyone who passed by our table was shocked . 1. They saw me smiling and 2. that I was holding Jungkook's hand. "Jungkook. Can I call you Kook or Kookie?" His smile was beautiful. "Of course you can." I stared at him a little longer than is healthy. "Yn... Why are you looking at me like that?" His voice trembled. "Oh, sorry. I was thinking what kind of animal you remind me of... You remind me of a rabbit." We laughed. "I know you well." Kook pointed out. "Me too... You're actually the third person I've smiled at in my entire 20 years."
He looked shocked. ,,Really! Who were the two in front of me?" I giggled. "The first was my dad and the second was-..." "Mom, right." My smile dropped. "No Kook... It was our maid Mrs. Lee... My mother died a year ago, but I'm not sorry.” I said.
We both finished our meal and went home. Kook accompanied me to the motorcycle. We said goodbye and I went home to get ready for the Parks...

This chapter is much shorter. I hope you liked it. I actually like the English version better. I don't know why, but it is. Bye
LucY<3