Chapter 5

We both fell asleep quickly and I was looking forward to tomorrow.

Pov Yn

The alarm clock woke me up and I got out of bed. When I wanted to change my clothes, I realized that I was in Jimin's room and not in my own, so I have no clothes here. What will I wear to school!? "Jimin! Wake up! We have to go to school and I have nothing to wear!" I said out loud and he opened his eyes. "Good morning Ynia." He said. "O, Good morning Jiminaa." He got up from the bed and handed me some outfit.

" He got up from the bed and handed me some outfit

"Wow, I didn't know you were so prepared for me." I looked at him with a smile and he had his cute morning smile. "Anything for you princess." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to the bathroom. Somehow I didn't mind. I changed and then waited for him to come out of the bathroom. I heard running water and immediately realized that she was taking a shower. I was on my cell phone and suddenly JK texted me.

Jungkook:
Good morning Yn.
When do we meet after school?
Posted at 7:05 am

Yn:
Good morning... Shall we meet at 4pm at the school?
Posted at 7:06 am

Jungkook:
Ok and sorry for
writing so quickly.
Posted at 7:07 am

Yn:
Nothing happens and see you at school.
Posted at 7:09 am

Jungkook:
Bye.
Posted at 7:10 am

I didn't text him anymore because the bathroom door opened. I only saw Jimin in a towel around his waist. I felt my cheeks getting warm. He had terribly developed abs. I peeked until I didn't notice that Jimin was talking to me. "Yn, are you listening to me?" I blinked and looked at him. "What?" I couldn't say anything else. "Don't worry Yn, you'll see this and more when we're together." I preferred not to react to that and stood up. I wanted to leave, but Jimin took my hand and pulled me to him. He was so close that I could feel his warm breath on my my lips. He moved closer to my right ear and whispered. "I'm looking forward to living in the same house together. You're going to scream all night because of me...You're going to love it." He said in a hoarse voice. I walked away from him and he slapped my ass.
I locked myself in the bathroom and was shocked by what just happened. "Then he will play with me. Me too." I had an evil face on my face. Then I recovered and went to wash my face...Jimin and I went to the kitchen and ate. "Jimin, do you have gum?" I asked. He didn't say anything, he just handed me the gum. It was 7:35 and we left for school. We drove in Jimin's car.

We didn't talk because there was nothing to talk about

We didn't talk because there was nothing to talk about. I was looking out the window and suddenly my cell phone buzzed. I looked over and there was none other than Kookie.

Jungkook:
Sorry to write, but I look forward to seeing you.<3
Posted at 7:43 am

Yn:
I'm looking forward too.<3
Posted at 7:44 am

"Why is Jungkook texting you?" He asked with a jealous tone in his voice. "It's just that he's looking forward to it, but please be calm." I said and he looked like he was going to explode with rage. I grabbed the ring that I had as a necklace. "You don't have to worry about me, Jimin. I can handle it and if you want you can pick me up." I tried to encourage him, but only because we would always encourage each other afterwards. "Text me when you're done and I'll pick you up." I nodded my head and Jimin had already parked at the school. He looked into my eyes and I into his. It looked like he was trying to read something in my eyes, but he couldn't. In less than a second he looked at my lips. He started getting closer and I was scared but I want it. I want to kiss him. Wait what was I thinking?! I started getting closer too and suddenly we both stopped and hesitated if it was right or not. I couldn't take it anymore so I kissed him. His palm was on my cheek and he pulled me into a kiss once more. This time it wasn't a kiss, but a kiss. His left hand was on my thigh and I had my arms around his neck. He sighed slightly and I smiled slightly. I don't know what's happening to me all of a sudden, but I don't mind. I bit his lower lip and he opened his mouth. The language war started and unfortunately he won. We pulled apart to catch our breath. "We should go." I said and he nodded his head in agreement. I smiled one last time and then when I got out of the car I was emotionless and cold again. Jimin walked a few meters behind me and I went to my locker. I was studying and suddenly someone turned my back to the locker. It was just a person I really didn't expect. It was Jungkook. "Hello, baby." I looked around and see Jimin looking at us. He looks like he's going to explode with anger. "Kook... Can you please move away from me?" Thank you. " I said and he let go of me. I walked into class with Jimin beside me. "Just keep going and you'll be naked in no second." I blushed and sat in my seat. Everyone from Jimin's gang was there today. After a while the bell rang and class started...

After school

"Hey Jungkook! I'll see you at four o'clock then." I waited for Jimin and we drove to my house together...

Sorry for this chapter, but I'm super tired and I won't be on my phone for the whole fall break, so enjoy it and good night.Lucy❤️❤️