Chapter 7

Unexpectedly, Jimin whispered to me in his hoarse voice. ,,I have the best task for you for 24 hours."

Pov Yn

,,Jimin, you're going to tell me to wear pink clothes or just colorful clothes." I said annoyed. ,,Haha, something a hundred times better!" At home, I took off my shoes and went to the kitchen. I looked at what we had to eat and there was toasted bread and ordinary spread butter in the fridge. Fortunately, my favorite. ,,So are you ready for a 24-hour task? I can give it to you whenever I want, but before
7 AM." ,,Ok, but tell me what the task is?" He chuckled and smiled at me. ,,Wait a minute, I'll bring it to you." I-I'll bring it!? ,,Wait, what will you bring!?" He didn't say anything, he just laughed. That's going to be pretty crazy. I buttered my toast and took my first bite.
Meanwhile, Jimin came with some box. She was kind of medium and I could easily see the picture, but I'm not sure if that's it.

(you can skip this part because…
I'm really feeling bad right now, so I'm sorry😭😅)

He turned the picture towards me and when I saw it, we thought he probably took care of it. ,,You don't have a brain!? I won't put that in there! Not for shit! Something else!" ,,The second task would be much worse. I mean, for you, I wouldn't mind." ,,Why Jimin! Why are you so upset that I have to stick a razor somewhere!" ,,So a 24 hour task. You have to have it in you so that the razor part is on your clitoris. For 24 hours and I will control it, so I will have  controller." ,,Nooooooooo! Why!!!  I hate you, but I'm only going to do it because I'm not afraid. When will you give it to me?" ,,Hmm. When I want, but expect it within 10 hours." I was terribly angry now that I would cut someone. ,,PARK JIMINE!!! I HATE YOU AND SOMEHOW YOU CAN FORGET SEX FOR THE END OF YOUR LIFE!!!" I rinsed my face to calm myself down. After drinking and eating I went to the living room to spread out the couch. Then I turned on the TV and chilled. ,,Jagiaaaa, you won't do anything to me." I looked at him so that I want to kill him. ,,Do you want to die now or later, because I won't do anything to you, do it yourself! And if you can't cook, be considerate!" I got up and went to the kitchen. ,,Here you have butter, toast and ham. Make something out of it. Idiot." I was terribly turned on. He took my hand and pulled me into his victim. ,,I'm sorry to upset you, but it's a task." I didn't try to run away from the victims, but I rather enjoyed it. ,,I'll just have to get used to you." I smiled at him and he also. I put my hand on his hair and ruffled it properly. ,,Hey!?" I laughed. ,,Dude, I thought you would only wear that ring for 5 minutes and you still have it." He announced and I smiled. ,,You have a nice smile. You should smile more." He said and I blushed. ,,Thank you... Do you want to help?" I asked. ,,No, I don't need help spreading the toast. Go lie down and rest." ,,That's nice of you." Why do I feel like I'm not alone anymore. It's like Jimin filled a part in my soul or in my heart and now I don't feel alone anymore. I was sitting on the couch in the living room and Jimin sat next to me. It occurred to me  ask if he knows anything about Banghtan. ,,Jimin? Do you know the mob called Banghtan?" He looked slightly shocked and slightly taken aback. ,,N-no why?" ,,Not just if you don't know anything about her." ,,Just the fact that there are seven of them. They are awfully smooth and inconspicuous. Basically, you don't even know them." It's suspicious that he knows this. Only they should know that. ,,What? Why are you looking like that?" Jimin asked me. I have a suspicion. ,,What? Nothing, I just thought about something." Not to mention we watched TV...
It was already 11 pm and I decided to go to sleep. ,,Jimin, I'm going to sleep. You go upstairs to the bedroom and I stay here?  Or how do you want it?" ,,I don't care."  Jimin got the message and looked.  When he finished reading it, he was super happy.  ,,What happened? They kicked you out of school." I laughed. ,,No. We are not going to school tomorrow because something was destroyed there." ,,Yoo! Finally." We were both happy that we could sleep as long as we wanted. ,,Jiminie can I sleep in the bedroom please." I made dog eyes for the first time in my life. ,,Yes, you can." ,,Okay, good night." I stood up, but Jimin did the last thing I expected him to do. He pulled me back and I lay under him. He looked at me for a while and then started kissing me hungrily. There just has to be something between us. I joined in and he sighed slightly. I also sighed a few times. I put my hands on his stomach and he is very worked up. ,,We sleep together upstairs." He said and slowly got up.
I quickly grabbed him and his hands were on my ass. It was so passionate, predatory, but the strange thing was that I could also feel love. Do I feel something for him? I have do you like him at all? ,,Jimin." He interrupted me by kissing me and I stopped him. ,,Jimin, we should go to sleep.  I-I can't." I got up, went to the bathroom and didn't even look behind me anymore. ,,For God's sake, what have I done!? If he has feelings for me, I've hurt him now. I can't have a relationship with him. It would disrupt me all the plans I have with Banghtan.” I said to myself.  Now just hope he didn't hear it. I quickly went to brush my teeth and immediately change into my pajamas. After all that, I went from the bathroom to the bedroom and Jimin was lying on one side and looking at his cell phone. I took my cell phone and slowly laid down in bed and covered myself. We only had one duvet so I only covered my back. I was looking at Instagram and suddenly Jungkook texted me.