Chapter 8

I looked at Jimin and his eyes pointed to the remote control.
I looked at his right hand. ,,Jungkook, I'm sorry, but no thanks, I want to be in my place. I don't want to get used to another monkey anymore...

Pov Yn

I turned and walked away from them. Why are they so pissed off? Look, be careful, because you can't judge them until you know them. Maybe they're fine. I will have to go to the Banghtan warehouse today. I forgot to tell you that I already know where they have something like a den. I was so busy thinking that I bumped into someone. "Sorry," I said coldly and walked on. "Hey you bastard, come here!" I rolled my eyes and turned around. "What is it?" I said annoyed. He came to me and grabbed my hair. I grabbed his hand and twisted it. He screamed in pain and I laughed. I came to him and said. she apologized profusely and now I want to hear it from you." he didn't say anything, so I increased the pressure. "Do it!" "P-sorry." I let him go and he could take a deep breath. I left and suddenly I hear someone running. They were the guys from Jimin's gang. I ignored it, but suddenly I feel a tingling movement. Shit, just when it's full of people. I took a step towards the wall, leaned back and turned to Jimin. He smiled at me and said 'good girl' without making a sound. They ran up to me and asked. "What happened here?" asked the tallest one. "I-I just taught a moron how to treat me." I bit my bottom lip to keep from making a sound. Jimin was smiling at me. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to class." Said the one with the biggest shoulders. I went too, but about 10 meters behind them. I sat down and pulled out my phone. I looked at Instagram and suddenly I get a message from Jimin.

Jimin:

How did you enjoy it baby?I saw you trying to hold back your sighs.💦😫

Posted at 7:50 am

Yn:

No it's not true?
Maybe😏💦
Posted at 7:51 am

Jimin:

Babygirl... Ahhh.I'm excited for you, when I imagine you with a picker at your cunt.

Posted at 7:51 am

Yn:

Yoooooo.... Wtf.How can you be fromimagination so horny...Daddy ahhh.

Posted at 7:53 am

He didn't write off anything anymore, he just started the vibrator. Why am I horny too and to top it all off Jimin!? I bite my lips and suddenly Jimin whispers in my right ear. "Babygirl... Your cunt must be wet for me, mmm." I pushed away from Jimin and said. "S-stop... M-mind your- ahh" I quickly put my hand over my mouth. "T-to your friends-ahh." what the fuck is that!? Now everyone turned to me and looked at me like a moron except Jimin, who seemed to be enjoying it. After a while no one noticed me anymore .Jimin bit his lower lip and I couldn't take it anymore."Jimin... Please turn it off," he smiled. "Kitten can beg." He teased me and then turned it off. My chest was moving up and down. My inhales and exhales were long. "I'll kill you," I said. "I'll get you drunk." the devil smiled. As soon as he said that, the teacher who taught us sex education came. Why do I have to sit next to Jimin for this class? "Class, today we're going to learn about sex." the worst is when I have to be asleep for this class. He's going to be as superior as a rooster and I don't want him to bother me. I want to tell him that I won't be home tonight. I want to tell him, but now I can't. I want to tell him so bad, but it'll wait. Oh yeah. "Jimin." I waited for him to look at me. "What is it?" he whispered. "I won't be home from 6pm to 9pm today. I have something planned." "I also won't be at home from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. We have something planned with the boys." I winked at him with my right eye and he lifted one corner. After that I continued to focus on the nonsense that the teacher was saying...