Misterous lady

As the last box was packed, the family all packed into neytiris mini van, all but Jake, he was driving his truck to the new house.

Kiris pov

Loak was crunching loudly on his gross taki chips, in my opinion they are like over priced spicy rolled up Doritos, I don't see the appeal.
Tuk was playing with her dolls, quite loudly I might add, and tey was scrolling on his phone reading something quietly.
Mom pulled over into a gas station handing my older brother a 10 dollar bill.
"You 4 go in and get something to eat" she says bluntly before getting out to fill the gas tank.

We walk into the store and tuk Immediately runs over to the slushy stand.
"No because then you'll have to go pee and make mom stop again for you"
"No I won't! I promis!"
She retorts.  I just shake my head and walk over to the snack isle to get some mints and cinnamon gummies.

We walk over to the counter, tuk has jelly beans and had settled for a strawberry milk to drink.
Neteyam has twizzlers and a monster, then I look over to loaks pile of 3 taki bags and 3 prime bottles and I assume tey has too when he says "uh uh, go put 2 back" gesturing to the bags and bottles of disgustingness.

My brother pays and we all walk back to the car to find mom talking to a woman, she has pretty brown curls reaching her bum, her back is turned to I can't see much more.
As we get closer they are saying goodbye.
"Well it was nice talking to you neytiri! See you soon"
"As well as you! Goodbye" my mom says sweetly, as the lady turns around to go to her car I can see her very pregnant belly and her ice blue eyes; a very pretty woman indeed, I assume she was a model in her youth or still is one.

Mom starts the engine and starts driving off, Loak asks the question we had all been wondering.
"Who was that woman mom?"
"That was my best friend ronal! You don't remember her from when you were young? Or maybe she moved away before you were born" and like that our silent questions had been answered.

Neteyams pov
I think I remembered that lady but I can't put my finger on it.
"Who was that woman mom?" Loak asks as he opens his massive bag of taki's he got instead of the 3 little bags.
"That was my best friend ronal! You don't remember her from when you were young? Or maybe she moved away before you were born"
I know Loak wasn't born but I was about 2 when we met her, I know she had kids I have just never met them, she had a husband but I foeget his name.

—————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to get my ideas out!!!
484 word count