Arrival

I just wanted to say sorry for all the spelling mistakes on the last chapter I forgot to check it lmao 💀

—————————————————————————

After a few hours of driving the van pulled into the driveway of a house.  Jake and the moving trucks had yet to arrive so the 5 took a look around the house.
Neytiri was touring them around as she had already known what it had looked like when her and Jake had looked for houses prior.
"There is 2 bedrooms upstairs, one on the middle floor and two in the basement, why don't you kids go look around?" The mother asked as she saw her husband and the moving trucks pull up.

The youngest girl bounded up the stairs calling "I call the upstairs room!!"
"I didn't want it anyways" kiri said hiding the disappointment in her face.
"Me neither" the two boys said in sync.
The three went downstairs to look around, there was a big area in the middle for hangouts and whatnot, then down a little hallway was two rooms that shared a bathroom on one side and on the other was a big empty room.
"Nice! We can make this the movie room!" Loak said excitedly as he walked around the room picturing where he would put the tv and couch.
"If dad has anything to do with it he'll turn it into a home gym" Neteyam said chucking as he opened the bedroom doors.
"Ooh! I call that one" Loak said as he shoved through his brother into the room.
"Fine! I'll take the other one" he said putting his hands up and walking over to the other Pom to check it out.
"Good, I wanted the middle floor one, closer to the backyard" she said shrugging and walking up the stairs to the ground floor.

—————————————————————————
303 word count
And this time I spell checked it 😼