Neteyam

Throughout the day neteyam barely payed any attention to anything, he was debating being nicer to the boy who had shared his lunch with him, but he didn't know what to say without making it awkward.

"Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for giving me some of your lunch" the shorter boy spoke up in the study session. "No problem, I don't like carrots anyway so it works out" the boy said looking up shortly before going back to his Harry Potter book.
"Harry potter? I love those books" neteyam said noticing the book in the boys hand, holding his own copy of first book of the series.
"Oh nice! This is like my fifth time re reading the books, they're my favourite"

Over the next hour the boys talked about their love for the Harry Potter books, as well as the other books they enjoyed.

After school as the teens walk home Neteyam remembers he was asked to send Ao'nung his notes, so when they get home as he walks upstairs he types the boys phone number into his phone and creates a contact for him. Sitting down in his room snapping a picture of the notes and pressing send.

Ao'nung

Neteyam
'Image'
Here r ur notes u asked 4

Ao'nung
Thanks but who is this again?

Neteyam
It's neteyam

Ao'nung
Damn, u don't seem like the typa dude to use abbreviations

Neteyam
👍👍

Ao'nung
Ok dad 💀

Neteyam laughed at what the boy had said and closed the messages app, opening TikTok and scrolling through his TikTok saved sounds.

At dinner when their father was back, he asked the teens what they thought of the new school.

"It's not bad! I met this really pretty girl named tsireya, and her brothers, well, brother is pretty cool too" lo'ak said first

"I thought roxto was also her brother?" Kiri asked

"Yeah, he is, he's cool, Ao'nung is annoying, something about him"

"And I thought kiri 'trusted her gut' a lot" Neteyam spoke up with a chuckle, earning a small hit on his arm from his sister.

His siblings talked about their day while neteyam ate silently, re running through his day and thinking about how awkward it was being the new kid and all - totally not thinking about a certain someone 🤫😗....

—————————————————————————
Word count 383
Ik it's so short I'm trying to motivate myself but I cantttt 😭

—————————————————————————Word count 383Ik it's so short I'm trying to motivate myself but I cantttt 😭

Me because it's taking too long to get to the good  parts (pls tell me the picture loaded)