Desk mates

Time skip to Monday

Kiri's pov
My alarm went off at 6 am, school starts at 7:45 but it's the first day so I obviously had to have a good impression.
I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and had a quick shower.
I had my outfit ready the night before, it was a beige t-shirt with some patchy baggy pants, i grabbed my messenger bag from my chair and headed downstairs for breakfast.

Her fit:

(Pretend the braids aren't there lol)

Lo'ak's pov
I had a great start to my morning before I was oh so rudely awoken by my brother bashing my head with a pillow.
"OK STOP! IM UP" I complain as I get out of bed to avoid the attack.
"It's about time" he says chuckling. When he Finaly leaves my room I go to my closet and pick out the most  perfect outfit in existence.

The "perfect" outfit he chose

I go down for breakfast but Neteyam  and kiri are already ready to go, so much for breakfast I guess

3rd person
The 3 teens all say goodbye to their parents as they slink to school, lo'ak's complaining about his brother not being old enough to drive and his sister is explaining to him that if he were to get a drivers licence it would be illegal.

"I'm telling you! The ocean is a soup!" The short curly haired boy says with overly exaggerated hand gestures.
"No it's not!" The taller boy says.
"Just tell me how it isn't a soup" the shorter boy retaliates.
Silence
"Exactly" he says.

"What are we arguing about now?" The long haired girl asks walking up to the boys.
"Rotxo keeps saying the ocean is a soup" the taller boy explains.
"I don't see how it's not" the girl says shrugging.
The 3 get to talking about other things when though the doors (they're standing in the office) come 3 teens, one silent, the girl is yelling at the boy about something illegal when the secretary interrupts them with a "excuse me, are you the new students" in a sassy tone.
"Uh, yes we are" the taller boy says, his voice deep with a Spanish accent (I forgot to say the sully's speak Spanish too.. oops)  the secretary nods her head, handing the taller boy his schedule, and then the assumed younger siblings their schedules.
"Those three can show you around, Ao'nung and you are in the same class so Neteyam you can go with him" the woman said, the two older siblings look at eachother, studying one another. "Rotxo and kiri, your in the same classes so same thing with you, lo'ak and tsireya you too" the woman says, then going back to her clattering computer.

The groups split up heading to their own classrooms.

Neteyams pov
That's his name, Ao'nung, he definitely had a glow up since I last saw him, that's for sure.

My thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice,
"Pardon?" I say looking up at him, he has the same icy blue eyes as his mother, the kind that even a single look could make you feel so many emotions, sad, happy, exited, angry.

"I asked to see your schedule, I lost mine" he repeated.
"Oh, sure" I say handing him the paper sheet, I watched his eyes read over the classes we had, sooner than I thought he looked up at me, peering into my eyes.
"Here you go" he says handing the paper back to me, I stuff it in my pocket.

We get to the classroom and there are only 2 seats left, we sit next to eachother and I take my book out for notes, there's things I would much rather be doing like hanging out with my friends back home, but we're here sitting in a classroom listening to a teacher ramble on about times tables and things everyone else should know by now.

3rd person
Neteyam wasn't really a bad kid, he was just too advanced for normal classes so he started acting out but instead of the way he intended, it got him in more trouble.

Neteyams pov

Class is about to end soon but a little ball of paper rolls onto my desk, I open it up and it says
I forgot to take notes, here's my number, can you send them to me tonight? 111-222-3333 - Ao.

I stuff the note in my pocket and nod my head, getting up to head to my next class.

—————————————————————————
767 word count
I would have made it longer but i got a lil bit bored 🤭🤭
Also pls don't be silent readers, tell me what you think and your opinions about what's happening!!! Also give me suggestions as what you would like.