Mystery boy found

Mom and I went to target at 10 am, to get school supplies and cutlery and what not.
Last night my memory was a bit more clear, I remembered that when we lived in California my parents and the metkayina's (their last name) were pretty good friends. They had a son who I think was 1 year older than me so at the time he would have been 3, but then they had to move away, I forgot the reason though, my thinking was cut short by my mom calling my name.
"Neteyam sweetie! What's on the list that you need for your brother and sister? I forgot to bring mine".
I reached into my pocket and brought out a folded sheet of paper with all the things we needed.
I know Loak would probably loose all of his things within the first week so I picked our extra stuff for him.

"Ok, pencils check, pens, blue black and red all check, coil books check, binders and dividers check, and lastly-

Moms voice trailed off as I saw a guy looking at notebooks across the isle, he was eerily familiar but I couldn't think of who it was.
"Are you listening? We have all the supplies right?" Moms voice comes back into mind. I shake my head and apologize. We walk to the self checkout and start scanning items and putting them in our bags. When mom had payed she grabs the receipt and takes 2 bags leaving 4 for me, it's ok though because I like being helpful, it's also fun to figure out how to carry the bags without dropping one.

We walk to the car and put our things in the trunk of the van and as I'm walking to the passenger seat I see the guy again walking next to the woman from the gas station, now that I can get a better look at him he has the same ice blue eyes as what I assume is his mother, now it's all clicking, he must be ronal and tonowaris son, he has a similar build to his father, but it's bothering me so much I can't remember his name, well only 2 more days until I can figure that out.

—————————————————————————

375 word count
Also Dw the chapters will start to get longer pookies ❤️