Loak

I'm just gonna title the parts like this cuz ain't no way I'm finding a name for all of them

Loaks pov

Tsireya walked me to our first class of the day and talked about the school and everything, I was barely even listening to a word she said, but her voice was just so mesmerizing and she is so soft spoken, as far as i know she is the perfect girl, I mean she is just so pretty and- im rambling.

Third person
The two arrived at their first class of the day. Lo'ak introduced himself to the class and went to sit down next to the girl.
They were learning about cells and what makes them up and what they are. Lo'ak was almost falling asleep as science was quite an interesting topic for him so in his free time he actually spent it learning about different topics, so he wasn't falling asleep out of spite, but of boredom.

Nearing the end of class Tsireya pokes his shoulder, he looks over and she starts talking.
"I asked my siblings, do you wanna come eat lunch with us?"
Lo'ak thought about it for a minute and nodded his head.
"I'll ask my brother and sister then"
"No need to, Ao already asked Neteyam and Ro asked Kiri!" The girl said packing up her books, 2 more classes till lunch.

The two classes went by seeming to take years, but lo'ak got through it.

Him and tsireya walked to the cafeteria and she let him to a round table where his older brother and Ao'nung were already sitting.

Realization hit lo'ak's face as he realized he didn't pack his lunch.

"Bro- lo'ak began saying before he as cut off by his older brother throwing a sandwich bag at him without even looking up from his phone.
"Thanks" lo'ak said as he sat down and began to eat his brothers lunch when his sister and rotxo came and sat down.
"Hey guys!" The shorter boy said, everyone replied with a hey.
"Now you don't have a lunch though?" Ao'nung realised as he looked across the table to lo'aks brother.
"No way" neteyam said in a sarcastic tone.
"No need to be mad, here" Ao'nung passes the boy a bag of carrots.
"Wow, I'm so thankful" the boy said in the same sarcastic tone. "No need to be mean, he was trying to be nice" kiri said defending the taller boy, neteyam just rolled his eyes and continued scrolling on his phone... eating the carrots.

—————————————————————————423 word count

Ik this was boring  and short I'm trying get to the fun part but it's taking too long 😭