Chapter 25

"Your worst nightmare." She said before she let out a growl and turned into her wolf form. "We've been deceived! It's no vampire, it's a lycanthrope!" The guard screamed as more started to rush in. They were about to attack, she could sense it but then a tall woman with a gorgeous figure entered with Steve behind her. "Stop!" She said and they all looked away from me and turned to face her. "Ethel, calm down and shift back. They thought we were here to kill them." Steve said to her telepathically. Then she went back to her vampire form as Steve quickly moved towards her and covered her with a blanket. As he did that she couldn't help but smile at him and he then returned her smile. "These creatures aren't here to hurt us or to expose our hideout. They were simply chasing Bedwing, who had tricked them and then tried to hide by returning here. They are of a rare species. They are a species known to most as Hybrids but as they are pure they are Super Hybrids making them immune to most supernatural and human or man made poisons. They will be our guests until they feel the need to leave." The woman said "Oh and you may call me Esmay." "That's very kind of you but we will be leaving in the morning again." Ethel said. "That's al good then. If you need anything you need only ask." Then Ethel remembered something. "Our stuff! It's still in the forest!"