Chapter 8

"Well what do you mean my dear boy?" Anne asked. "He means that I'm a super hybrid as well, don't you Ashton" "Yes, I do. I saw how your eyes turned bright red when you looked at her." he gestured to Ethel. "I was just surprised and in awe when I saw that I'm like her, that's all." Steve said abruptly. "Well I think since you are like her I think you two can train together in the physical training so that you are more or less evenly matched. But right now I think we all need to get ready for the training. And remember we will be training harder these few days so that we are ready for Pierce" Anne said but the way she said Pierce made it sound as if she knew him well and who she probably used to be close to. 'I wanted to ask her who exactly he was and if she knew him.' Ethel thought to herself, when all of a sudden she told everyone but me and Ashton to leave. Then when everyone was out she made sure that no one was listening in on them, then she said "Ashton darling are you sure his eyes went red, wasn't it just a trick of the light?" "Yes, I'm sure." He said and then Ethel asked "Wait just hold on. What is this all about and why do you look so scared about his red eye colour Anne?"